WPCult is a wordpress blog and I accept guest post on this blog as long as the terms and conditions are followed. Rules listed below please read them carefully before sending an article also for anyone who want to Write For Us on a regular basis click this link Write For Us.
- The content of the article must be related to Themes, Plugins, WordPress Programing, Designs, WordPress Marketing, How To Guides for WordPress, How To make Money from Blogging, How To Get Traffic to Blogs, Apps for WordPress, Mobile, Internet Security, Computer Security, Mobile Security, Blogging, Social Media, Technology, Softwares, Photography, Gadgets, Internet, Tips, Tutorials, Computers and network security.
- Your article must be at least 800 words. preferably 1200 or more words your article should be well researched and not the same old stuff posted everywhere else that has just been spun I want new relevant interesting articles ones people will want to read and bookmark and maybe link back to not an article that will not interest anyone or boar them to death because it is common knowledge that most newbies already know basically I require QUALITY, UNIQUE, INTERESTING, INFORMATIVE articles with a max of 2 links to your site or sites at the bottom of the article another thing most people forget or just don’t read the rules 😉 if you can handle that I would love to see your post and maybe may more to come in the future as I have 100’s of site
- The article has to be original and not posted elsewhere before. When we review the posts received by guest writers, we run some background checks to see if the post is unique. you are not allowed to republish the article in any other blog or website.
- It is high advisable not to submit a list type of article unless it creates value. (such as Top 100 wordpress themes free and premium with reviews of each etc.)
- Articles submitted and approved by me will belongs to WP Cult. If your submission is rejected, you are free to use it elsewhere if not it becomes the property of WPCult.com.
- You can include TWO links at the Author’s Byline of your guest post with your keywords in anchor text.
- You can include relevant links in your post but please do not include affiliate links. Any relevant or irrelevant links in the post will be made “nofollow” except for the ones in your byline and should be kept to a minimum. Links in the article body should be there to support the article, not drive business your way.
- To submit your guest post, just submit to wpcult @ wpcult . com without spaces in a form of Microsoft Word document format.
- I will try to respond the guest post submission daily but if I did not reply you instantly, kindly give me around 3-7 days for me to respond.
- In the case if the guest post is rejected, you will get an answer from me on the reason why it is rejected.
- If you are unclear on any of the terms and conditions above, just contact me over here.
- Image’s and Videos are always a plus but you should have the right to use them or they should be your own. , Please include all the images used in the post as separate attachments. We host all images on our cache servers, and will not link to images that are hosted elsewhere. Videos must be hosted from a reputable site like Youtube if not send it to us we will host it or upload to one of our Video Sharing accounts.
- If you want free advertisements, you will not get them posted as an article here. We do sometimes provide independent reviews of products or services for a fee. If you want such a service please contact us.
- Please send in Post Description. Keywords you would like us to add to the post. AND TO TAKE THE MOST ADVANTAGE OF YOUR POST ALWAYS STICK AROUND TO ANSWER COMMENTS. The more post you post the more following you will recieve from the site.
- If you believe we should add another category for your articles CONTACT US and we will definitly think about your request.
- We run about 30 Blogs in Differnet Categories so if you write mostly for other categories let us know if we have a site that fits your Niche and you follow the rules we would be more then happy to add your articles to other sites in our Network
The benefits of a guest post.
Backlinks:- You will get quality and relevant backlinks for your blog. The links will never expire, the links will never lose there value, the links will always be there in your submitted post.
Traffic:- If you create quality articles our readers and those that come from search engines and other sites will also see your links and obviously liking what you have written want to check out your site.
Exposure:- This one is self explanatory.
- Duplicate Content
- Illegal Content
- Self Promoted Posts/Articles
- Affiliate Links in Articles
- Paid or Sponsored Articles/Links
- Too Short and Unprofessionally written
- Fake Author Info Or Fake Name
- Link to Bad Sites/ Banned sites/ Adult Sites/ Warez Sites OR Blogs
- NSFW Images or Links (Not Safe For Work)
- Copyrighted Images,Icons,Banners or Logos in Post
We may decline to use your post because of its quality, the relevance of your topic, because we have more posts than we can use, or because we’ve published a number of posts on the topic recently.
We may also decline to use your post if it covers information we’ve already covered on the site. We’re really looking for guest posts that present new ideas, fresh perspectives, and innovative approaches. We like to present readers with ideas and information that we haven’t seen elsewhere online.
In short, before you send us your submission, please make sure it:
- conveys quality, practical advice presented with ProBlogger readers in mind
- is able to be used exclusively at WPCult
- includes all the information—links, link text, photos, videos etc.—you want the published version of your post to include
- infringes no copyright laws
- includes a headline, body text, and your byline.
It’d be great if you could also follow these points in preparing your post for us.
- Font: please do not use bold font in your post’s prose.
- Subheadings: wrap any subheadings in your post in <h2> tags, or simply bold them so they stand out.
- Links: if you want to mark up a link and link text using HTML, by all means do so. Otherwise, include the URL in brackets within the prose, immediately after the text you’d like to use as the link text. We don’t publish affiliate links in guest posts; please do not include them.
Random Search Terms
cforms II now GPL compliant
Well, it was a long run, ok, only 24 hours when Mr. Seidel’s announced that he would pull the plug...
Goodbye to cforms II
If you are using the cforms II, you may want to head over to Mr. Seidel’s site for more info...
Revolution Two: Church Theme
Benefits include the Church theme, unlimited theme support answered by our experts, customization techniques with our detailed theme tutorials and...
powered by WassUp
Recent Posts: Fully Net Worth . com
Ke’Asha McClure, who is better known by her stage name as Queen Key is a rapper who made her breakthrough in 2016 with singles such as “Panic,” “Baked as a Pie,” and “Calling All Eaters.” She is known for her explicit songs and has recently released new projects called Eat My Pussy and Eat My […]
Paul Robinson, who is better known as Puma, is the owner of Art2Ink and had formerly been working as a Public Relations Manager of Black Ink which has a television series of the same name in VH1. As of 2019, Puma from Black Ink net worth is around $300,000. Puma was born on February 13, 1982 in […]
Haile Salaam, who is better known by his stage name as Xanman, is an upcoming American rapper who is best known among the rappers on the rise of DMV. He has released several hits including “PINK,” “Gucci Down” and “Hell Yeaa”. As of 2019, Rapper Xanman net worth is estimated to be $400,000. Salaam was […]