Do you enjoy writing about WordPress? Know little tricks and hack you use that you can share with the community?
Write for us reason’s for writing for us below if you are only interested in 1 or 2 Guest Post the click there
What’s in it for me?
You get a chance to introduce yourself to the WordPress community and show off your talent and/or knowledge of WordPress or PHP. You might even get some traffic your way, if you’ve got your own website/blog.
How does being a guest author work?
If your interested in contributing to WPCult, write and send in a few posts. Once we’re sure you got it, will upgrade your account from subscriber to contributor. Being a contributor means that your post will be published upon approval. If you stay consistent we may promoted you to author, which post are published immediately.
There is no minimum contribution required.
What kind of author(s)?
WPCult is all about WordPress. So, we are looking for individuals who enjoy writing about any of the following subjects:
- WordPress Tips
- WordPress Plugin reviews
- WordPress Theme reviews
- WordPress Hacks
- WordPress how to…
- WordPress sites: AKA Showcase (contact for more info)
Rules & Guidelines for Guest Authors
The rules are in place to ensure that the quality of posts and integrity of the site remains high.
- The post/article should not be reproduced anywhere else on the web including your own blog (duplicate content is bad for Google Page Rank).
- It is okay to link to your own blog if it is relevant to do so. However, you should not write articles around topics to justify a link to your blog and you should not actively encourage visitors to visit your blog. Remember, you get a link to your blog at the top of your posts, a link on your author page, and the links are clearly marked so that your site gets exposure.
- Any images used in the post cannot mess up the design of the site. The max width of any picture you post should not exceed 500 pixels. You should also post the image url into the custom image box before publishing any post, if an image is present.
- No affiliate codes or referral links are allowed in posts.
So, contact us!
We do not edit or change your posts in any way. Any changes or modifications or only made by the author or by us at the request of the author. We may add a small blurb about the author at the top of their first few posts as an introduction to our readers and we often make adjustments to the title, post slug, category, and tags if necessary.
Random Search Terms
A simple way to query posts
Here is a simple way to call query_posts with an array of options. For all options you my use visit:...
Adding a favicon to your site
Looking to add a favicon to you site? Inside your WordPress theme’s functions file (functions.php) add the following to inside...
The launch of WordPress 2.8
Wow, have you heard? WordPress has announced that the newest version, 2.8 which was thought to be held off till...
WPLover: On Launching a WordPress theme
I just came across this article over at WPLover. Was very good, especially since I just released my first WordPress...
powered by WassUp
Recent Posts: Fully Net Worth . com
Scott C. Borchetta is an American record executive and entrepreneur. He is the founder of Big Machine Label Group which has four subsidiaries which are Machine Records, BMLG Records, The Valory Music Co., and Nash Icon Records. As of 2019 Scott Borchetta net worth is estimated to be $230 million. Borchetta was born on July […]
Kailyn Rae Lowry is an American reality television personality and author. She is best known for being a regular cast member of the reality television series 16 and Pregnant which she became a part of in 2010. As of 2019, Kailyn Lowry net worth is estimated to be $500,000. Lowry was born on March 14, […]
Keyshia M. Cole is an American singer, actress, producer, and television personality. She has released multiple hit albums during her career which include The Way It Is, A Different Me, and Calling All Hearts to name a few. As of 2019, Keyshia Cole net worth is estimated to be $10 million. Cole was born on […]