The poor economic climate here in the UK has left many small businesses struggling to survive. Many have had to put plans of growth on hold as they simply cannot secure the finance they need from the banks. If you are looking to expand your business in the near future and increase its chances of success, why not consider utilising the services of a virtual office? In this article we will explain how virtual offices can benefit small businesses and help them to achieve their goals successfully.
Benefit #1: Prestigious business address
The quality of your business address goes a long way when it comes to creating the right impression on your customers. If you use a virtual office in a big city like London, you will immediately become associated with the other successful businesses that reside there. A prestigious business address (courtesy of your virtual office) can help you to build up you customers’ trust in your company and widen your customer base nationally or even internationally. Creating the impression of success is the first step to take and will help you to compete with some of the larger players in the industry you are part of.
Benefit #2: Improved customer service
Today companies simply cannot operate without providing their clients with a good customer service. The better your customer service is, the happier your customers will be. This will make them more likely to recommend you to their peers, helping you to gain more clients and increase your profits. Using a virtual receptionist can help you to improve your customer service, which will in turn increase your chances of success.
Virtual receptionists have the skills, knowledge and expertise to be able to offer your customers the best service possible. Whether you lack customer service skills yourself or simply do not have the time to handle your customers’ calls, a virtual receptionist is the perfect solution. Whilst answering your customers’ calls in a friendly and professional manner, many virtual receptionists also offer extended hours of service. This means that your customers can contact your business at a time that is most convenient to them. Increasing your business contact hours is a great way of pleasing customers, which of course has an impact on the overall success of your business. A good reputation goes along way after all!
Benefit #3: Increased focus on important business tasks
When handling all aspects of their business themselves, many business owners end up having to turn down work and let down clients because they have to work non-profitable tasks into their busy schedules. By working with a virtual office you can outsource some of your non-profitable tasks to a virtual assistant. This will lighten your work load enabling you to spend more time on doing the things you do best, such as securing new clients, growing your business and guiding it into the realms of success.
Building up a positive reputation for your business is the key to success. This is something that is easily achievable with the help of a virtual office. Not only will you be able to secure a prestigious business address for your company which will create a great first impression on potential customers, but you will also benefit from the expertise of virtual assistants in terms of customer service. The more effort you put into creating a good impression on customers, the more likely they will be to recommend your business and use your services again and again. The more people that know about your business, the more potential there is to secure new clients, which will in time lead to higher profits and overall success.
Written by Nathan Griffiths who recommends trying out Manchester Virtual Office
Misspelled SEO Keywords
More information on Misspelled SEO Keywords
If appropriately used, misspelled keywords can be worth gold. Ranking keywords are getting more complex day by day. Competition for different popular search terms is multiplying, and it takes lots of resources to push a particular website into the first page of a Google search. If you are a blogger, you are probably searching for ways to become even more visible on the Internet. And having an optimized keyword would mean a lot. We cannot deny that there are tricky words to spell, yet the competition for misspelled keywords is much easier to rank.
Here are some practical ways to optimize misspelled keywords that would benefit a blogger like you the most.
- Turn the misspelled keyword into a brand name. This is one of the best alternatives that you can use for the brand name of your site. Using this kind of method would allow you to get what the best for the misspelled keywords is. In addition, you do not need to sacrifice the process’s credibility. If you do not want to use this, always make sure that you would choose the exact match domain for misspelled keywords.
- Use the best and recommended SEO practices. Optimize the page intended for the targeted misspelled keyword and include it in your navigation, content, title tag, the header tag, and URL. On the other hand, bloggers should be aware that having misspelled keywords on the site is unprofessional and, worst, can lower your credibility and cost many links.
- Create a section intended for commonly misspelled keywords. This could not have a significant impact, and the misspelled keywords would not be as crucial as the title tag. On the other hand, this could be very effective, especially with page links using misspelled keywords in anchor text.
- Create microsites through match domains targeting the misspelled keywords. Search engines such as Google generally provide websites with exact match domains suited for keywords, which is very significant in ranking. If you are a blogger, you can buy some of the most common and popular target keyword misspellings and create microsites.
- Create links by utilizing the misspelled keywords in anchor text. You can try getting actual spelling on the page you mainly want to rank. Considering that Google put the filters in place to prevent spamming, create links on that page by using misspelled keywords in anchor text.
This is some information on misspelled SEO keywords and how to optimize them. This would give every blogger the chance to make the most out of it, giving them more than they expect. There are many ways to drive traffic to your site, and it is up to you to choose the one you are convenient and at the same time would cater to your needs. Misspelled keywords would never cause a problem because there are alternatives that you can use to benefit you the most.
WordPress Backup for Bloggers
WordPress Backup is a Must!
Creating WordPress Backup regularly is one good way to add maximum security to your blog site. Whether your site is for fun or for profit, there are still chances that it is more frustrating than your site being compromised. Whether by hacking, server issues, or viruses, it is imperative to have a reliable WordPress backup to protect your site from these unwanted scenarios. WordPress backup gives you peace of mind, especially when you are stuck in a catastrophic situation, and allows you to save everything in your site when you accidentally lock yourself or when your site gets hacked.
When you speak about backup, it means you are saving a duplicate version of your work, including files, WordPress themes, and a database (including users, posts, comments, etc.). It is like saving a vital document to your Dropbox or desktop. And one of the best ways to back up your site is with the help of backup plugins for WordPress. These backup plugins allow you to add more functionality to your site except those that already exist with WordPress. There are various backup plugins out there; some offer great deals while others offer it for FREE. With the help of WordPress backup plugins, you can protect everything you have in your WordPress without worrying about losing files.
WordPress Backup Plugins
- BackupBuddy– one of the well-known and premium WordPress Backup Plugins for WordPress today, includes BackupBuddy. This plugin is made by iThemes, which lets you back up various sources, not just your hard drives but also your email, Dropbox, FTP, and more. This backup is completed efficiently with just a click of a button. What you need to do is to select where your backup will be stored & as well as how frequently you want your backup to occur.
- UpdraftPlus– another way to backup your WordPress is with the help of UpdraftPlus. Unlike any other backup plugins, this backup option is FREE! This free plugin is very straightforward, meaning that no unnecessary and complicated features will only overwhelm you. Like BackupBuddy, this also supports backup to FTP, email, and other storage solutions. Beyond this fantastic feature, it also offers reliable database encryption for the maximum level of security; plus,, you can split large sites into several archives to make your backup easier.
- BackUpWordPress– apart from BackupBuddy and UpdraftPlus, another popular and steadfast plugin today includes BackUpWordPress. These unique WordPress backup plugins also have good scheduling that is very useful for users, especially when they want to create a different schedule for their files and database. This backup plugin is easy to set up, thus making it more user-friendly. However, if ever you want to store backup to other places aside from your hard drive and/or email, you have to purchase an extension (BackUpWordPress also offers extensions such as individual cloud storage services like Dropbox and Google Drive).
- WP-DB-Backup– if you want to back up your WordPress database, then one of the best solutions is the WP-DB-Backup. For any starter, this backup plugin is FREE. This plugin is also a good option for those bloggers who don’t frequently update their sites and those who don’t use images and videos in their blog posts. With this tool, you can easily schedule your database backup, restore them and even allow users to perform a manual database backup.
- Snapshot– a backup plugin that lets you take a quick snapshot of your site at any aspect and save it later for storage whenever you want to. When you decide to save a version of your site, you need to click only the ‘Create Snapshot’ button. This will immediately capture your website as it is at the moment. It also allows you to schedule these backups and where you want to save your files (either in SFTP, Dropbox, and other storage services).
How to perform your WordPress backup for Plugins?
- Download & Install. The first thing you need to do before any process involvedd in backing up your WordPress is to download and install your preferred backup plugins. You can also visit your plugins dashboards to be guided on activating the WP backup plugins by following its instructions.
- Configure your Plugin. Visit the plugins’ settings page in your WP dashboard for configurations. For example, if you opt to have BackupBuddy, you will do two things. First, you have to choose a password for ‘ImportBuddy’ under the general options, and second, you have to enter your email address where all error notifications must be sent.
- Set up Offsite backup. By sending a copy of your backup files to offsite in case, an unexpected problem occurs (such as server crash and hacking) or if ever it is inaccessible, still you have safe storage of your saved files. Some WordPress Backup plugins already provide free built-in offsite storage together with their plugin. Furthermore, having a plugin with an offsite backup is an advantage.
- Complete Backup. If you are ready to run your very first backup, click the menu where you can find ‘Complete Backup’ to get everything started.
Importance of WordPress Backup Plugins
Many people pro or new to WordPress must be very attentive when backing up their site. Regularly creating a backup for your site can guarantee that your WP site and essential files are under maximum protection. Thanks to the power of WP backup plugins, you can now avoid the stress and mind-numbing pain of having your blog site disappear without obtaining a viable backup or copy. Even the most experienced site owners already working online for many years can make mistakes. Thus, wrong files can sometimes be deleted or overwritten, needing a plugin to help them back up their important files.
How To Get More Backlinks from High Authority Sites In 2022?
Although the contemporary world is changing rapidly, some things are widely popular and still gaining audiences’ immense love. One such example is search engine optimization. People have significantly realized that SEO is far from dead, which is why almost every website is setting the goal of being one of the highest authority sites of google.
However, to be highly authoritative, you must convince Google that all other websites believe you. When other websites judge you or think of your content, it will assist in satisfying Google that you deserve to rank higher on the search engine result page. But how exactly can other websites show that they trust you?
When other websites think that your content is reliable and worth using on their website, they will link it to their website, and that is how you will prove to Google that you are worth its attention. This is called backlinking, which is why every website is running in the race to get the most backlinks from the high authority sites of Google.
Now coming to the bigger question, for which you have landed on our blog, “How exactly can you get more backlinks from high authority?”. To answer this question, let’s dive into the blog and discover Sure shot ways to help you get backlinks from high authority websites in 2022 and beyond.
Foolproof Ways To Get More Backlinks From High DA sites.
- Utilize Guest Posting
Many websites have opened themselves to adding guest posts from authors or bloggers passionate about writing. This is one of the simplest and most effective foolproof techniques for getting backlinks from such high-authority websites. This can be done for many possible reasons, such as
● Getting guest posts from various authors saves the money websites have to give their writers.
● It constantly updates its content, which is good for getting its website crawl or other SEO benefits.
● Regular posting will assist in keeping the SEO KPI of average time to new content lower, ultimately benefiting the website’s ranking positively.
So, this highlights the first strategy that can assist you in getting backlinks from high authority sites. All you have to do is
● Select your high authority sites that accept guest posts for which you want to get backlinks.
● Analyze their website and see what type of guest posting topics will be accepted on the target site.
● Further, decide the topic you want to pitch on and cross-verify that they would not have covered up similar titles. Otherwise, your article will get rejected.
● Contact them on their provided email and pitch them the topic.
● Write a blog and link your website’s content as relevant as possible to the target site. Also, make sure you link the content to their website to increase the chance of getting published.
Probing further, while writing blogs for others’ websites, ensure you create unique and relevant content per their guidelines and writing style because every website has a different way of creating content. For example, some write in a formal format, while others may take a casual approach in their blogs.
So, writing as per their style will give you a wider chance of acceptance and getting the blog published. You can add the link to your website either in the author bio or somewhere in the body of the article. If you successfully publish your blogs, guest posting can assist you in getting links from high authoritative sites.
- Leverage Broken Link Building
Many high authority websites often have broken links due to multiple reasons, such as domain error or intentional removal. This gives you a vast opportunity that instead of writing a whole guest post for the website, you can ask publishers to swap the broken link with your well-informed content already published on your website.
This is called the broken link-building technique, another effective technique that can assist you in getting backlinks from high-authority sites. Now what you can do over here is,
● Find the broken links in the pages you wish to replace on a website.
● Now, create similar content on your website and tell the publisher that the link they are using is broken.
● Further, you can convince them that they can use your content to provide a valuable piece of information to its target audience. For effective communication between the publisher and you, utilizing the 7Cs of communication will be helpful for you.
Websites may get convinced because broken links are also negatively impacting their website’s ranking. Moreover, websites would not want their visitors to land at a broken source while reviewing their articles. This will assist you in getting more and more backlinks using a simple technique of replacing the broken links with your content.
- Try Skyscraper technique
Websites always look for the most impactful content that can add value to their website and attract its users. They don’t mind replacing their links with something better and more informative. This is precisely what we will do in our following technique that can assist in attracting backlinks. It is called the skyscraper technique. To clearly explain the process,
● You will find the article link that ranks higher on google for the keyword you want your link on.
● The next step is to get the list of websites linked to that particular article.
● To replace their link, you must make sure to create something better and more informative.
● Now reach out to the websites linked to that article and pitch that you have created a better and more informative piece of content. Try to convince the publisher that adding your article will add more value to their website.
For getting backlinks, you can effectively use tools like Ahrefs to find the backlinks of higher-ranking websites. Furthermore, using these tools, you can effectively gain backlinks that can assist you in enhancing the authority of your website.
- Create Source Magnets
You can use the above strategies in this article to help you rank and reach more publishers to attain backlinks. However, what if publishers link to your content themselves without any approach from your side? Then, this is the effective implementation of a source magnet that will assist you in attaining the best results.
Source magnet is about creating something unique that will assist in attracting the attention of the target audience or publishers. The more unique your source magnet will be, the more backlinks you will be able to gather. Define a source magnet in your original report or collection of data that can add value to the content of the different websites. To create a source magnet, you can take the below-mentioned ways.
● Decide the trending topic and plan the data points based on which the research will take place.
● You can now create your data using the survey approach or curate and analyze the existing data to create unique content. The individual statistics or content will be your magnet to attract various websites to cite your data in their reports or blogs.
However, these link magnets are not only limited to statistics. You can create unique content such as engaging infographics, blogs on topics with out-of-the-box information, or a collection of various already published facts or data that can assist publishers in adding more value to their content. Creating a source magnet will not only help to attract backlinks but will also contribute to the self-improvement of your website.
To encapsulate, getting backlinks from websites is not a piece of cake. First, you need to understand the different techniques and then implement them strategically to enhance your SEO ranking on search engines. Moreover, the above-given strategies will effectively assist you in getting the backlinks from high authority websites smartly. So, you can also leverage the unique benefits of search engine optimization in the contemporary world. So, what are you waiting for? Use these practical techniques to get the backlinks and rank higher on Google.
Random Search Terms
Misspelled SEO Keywords
More information on Misspelled SEO Keywords If appropriately used, misspelled keywords can be worth gold. Ranking keywords are getting more...
WordPress Backup for Bloggers
WordPress Backup is a Must! Creating WordPress Backup regularly is one good way to add maximum security to your blog site. Whether...
Papercut is a grungy news theme with beautiful alternating stylesheets, built-in widgets, and layout control via a hand crafted theme...
Recent Posts: Fully Net Worth . com
What is Nancy Pelosi’s net worth? Nancy Pelosi is an American politician who has a net worth close to 120 million dollars. In one of her recent disclosure of wealth, Nancy and Paul Pelosi, who is her husband, estimated that their total personal wealth falls somewhere in the range of $43 million to $202 million. […]
Ricky Banks, who is better known as Faze Banks, is an American Youtuber and the co-owner of the most subscribed gaming group of Call of Duty called Faze Clan which has more than 7 million subscribers. Moreover, his own channel has close to 5.5 million subscribers. Moreover, he is also credited for the formation of […]
Steve Easterbrook is an English business executive. He is the former chief executive of McDonald’s where he served from March 2015 to November 2019. As of 2019, Steve Easterbrook net worth is estimated to be $40 million. Easterbrook was born on August 6, 1967, in Watford, England. He went to Watford Grammar School for Boys. […]
Mattia Polibio Biography Mattia Polibio is a young TikTok star who has been able to successfully garner well over 2 million followers on his profile with close to 120 million likes on his videos so far because of his videos that include duets as well as lip-syncs of popular songs. Poliobio was born on May […]
Tips & Tricks2 months ago
WordPress Security Hacks
Pages4 months ago
Write For Us – Guest Post
News4 months ago
How to: Show/Hide any div box with jQuery in WordPress
Tips & Tricks3 weeks ago
How to: show/hide a widget in WordPress with jQuery
Showcase4 months ago
Plugins2 weeks ago
Top Membership plugins
Tips & Tricks3 months ago
Remove the title attribute using jQuery
Tips & Tricks3 months ago
Remove spaces when echoing the_title