Papercut is a grungy news theme with beautiful alternating stylesheets, built-in widgets, and layout control via a hand crafted theme options page. It’s the perfect out-of-the-box solution to give your website a stylish new look. Irrespective of your preferred style; Papercut will have one you like.
These are some of the more unique features that you will find within the theme:
- Five eye-catching theme styles to pick from that include the default, newspaper, red print, wood and floral prints.
- An unique homepage layout, with a beautiful grid structure that keeps your content looking fresh and appealing.
- Beautiful comment styling and unobtrusive advertising banner placements.
- A completely widgetized sidebar with custom widgets included in the theme packaging. No third party widgets required.
- Integrated Banner Management widget to display banner ads of your choice site-wide;
These features are probably just as special as the one’s above, but you’ll find these standard features within most of our wide range of themes:
- Integrated Theme Options (for WordPress) to tweak the layout, colour scheme etc. for the theme;
- Automatic Image Resizer, which is used to dynamically create the thumbnails and featured images;
- Custom Page Templates for Archives, Sitemap & Image Gallery;
- Built-in Gravatar Support for Authors & Comments;
- Integrated Banner Management script to display randomized banner ads of your choice site-wide;
Available Color Schemes
Please note that the theme package includes all of these color schemes and with the Theme Options back-end, it is possible to change the theme’s color scheme (between these) whenever you see fit.
- Papercut Default Style
- Papercut Wood Style
- Papercut Floral Style
- Papercut Red Print Style
- Papercut Newspaper Style
Random Search Terms
Do Smart Research on Keywords for Better Search Engine Optimization
Would you like a recipe, if it doesn’t contain salt? Of course...
Grow Your Real Estate Business With Pinterest
Pinterest is a social media website where users share their favorite images from around the web with their followers. Rather...
4 Super Easy Ways to Improve SEO
Having a web presence is extremely important when it comes to marketing your business, and search engine optimization (SEO) is...
Understanding the Value of LinkedIn Social Link Sharing
Chances are you have a Facebook and Twitter account, but what about LinkedIn? Do you really need to add yet...
powered by WassUp
Recent Posts: Fully Net Worth . com
Danny Towers is an upcoming rapper who is best known for his songs “‘Motel Hell”, “Geekin”, and “Trauma”. He is currently on tour with Ski Mask The Slump God and was a good friend to late XXXTentacion. As of 2019, Danny Towers net worth is estimated to be $300,000. Danny was born on April 17, […]
Daisy Keech is a social media influencer and model who is famous for being the ‘first certified real booty’. She posts often in bikini with the highlight being her amazing body that many women can only dream about. As of 2020, Daisy Keech net worth is estimated to be $500,000. Keech was born on August […]
Jermaine Whitehead is an American football player who is currently a free agent. He has played for teams like Baltimore Ravens, Green Bay Packers, and Cleveland Browns. As of 2019, Jermaine Whitehead net worth is estimated to be $1 million. Whitehead was born on March 12, 1993, in Greenwood, Mississippi. He went to Amanga Elzy […]