Promoting your products/services in the online space is all about engaging the targeted customers. That, in turn, implies that your professional website, through which you will undertake such promotional activities, should be highly interactive. How can you boost up user-interactions on your website, making it more attractive in the process? That’s what we will be focusing on, in this article:
- Put comment boxes in the blog section – Include the creation of a blog section in your custom website design scheme, and put in user-comment boxes after each of the posts. You can also have a rating system, via which readers will be asked to rate blog contents. Moderate the comments coming in, to avoid unfavorable, offensive and/or spam material.
- Include social media widgets – In the contemporary world of online business, smart social media marketing is of essence. Make sure that all the social media widgets (linking to your Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc. pages) are neatly arranged in a panel, in the footer, or the sidebar of your web pages. Use such web content which motivate visitors to actually click on the widgets.
- Add a seasonal aspect to your website – A business website needs to have a dynamic look and feel, and this is one of the best ideas for the purpose. Change your website background and other visual elements regularly, to capture a seasonal feel. For example, during the Christmas weekend, you can have Santa caps in the background. A bright and sunny background color would look nice during the spring and summer. Keep the branding elements consistent though. Find out more about how you can choose the right website theme here.
- Have a website assistant available for chatting with the visitors – You can delegate this task to a colleague, or do it yourself. While anyone is browsing through your website, (s)he can face certain problems. A functional chat box will help him/her to clarify all such doubts on a real-time basis. If it is not possible to stay online round the clock, you can have an automated response-generating system – for the odd hours.
- Arrange for online polls, games and contests – Online polls are not something that can be present on social media pages only – they should also be a part of your overall website designs. Choose interesting poll topics, on which people would actually feel interested to express their opinions. Small games and competitions (e.g., a puzzle, or hints to a particular product), with token prizes can also boost up the visitor-interaction levels on your website.
- Have a discussion section/visitor forum – On your website, people should also be able to share news, views and perspectives with fellow visitors. Once again, you need to have a moderator for these user forums. Follow the discussions closely – and if you find any unfavorable opinions about your products/services, find out the root cause for such dissent.
- Ask for visitor feedback – Yes, placing pop-under ads is not at all a good idea – but you can always seek the feedback of the visitors on the overall CMS web design of your pages. Include a short feedback form on select pages, and request people to provide suggestions on any feature(s) that they might have found to be problematic/confusing.
- Have provisions for guest blog posting – If you have a blog section on your website, why not request visitors to contribute posts too? Go through such user-generated content thoroughly, and publish only the best ones from them. People will feel more involved, and the blog would not remain monotonous either.
Offer free e-newsletter subscription options to visitors as well, with related ‘call-to-action’ buttons being present in easily viewable sections. Include videos and podcasts in your custom web design too, which visitors would feel interested to play. A high level of favorable interactions would automatically increase the ‘visitor-stickiness’ of your website.
Random Search Terms
WordPress VS Enterprise CMS – Which one to Pick?
WordPress has been one of the most dominating CMS and more domains are now going the WordPress way. WordPress does...
Guidelines for Choosing the Best WordPress Theme for Your Website
Using a WordPress theme for a website comes with plenty of advantages. One great feature that is worth mentioning is...
Top Six ways to Use QR Codes as a Web Design Tool
How can you link QR codes to digital content? When a QR code is read by the help of smart...
Should You Recycle Old Material to WordPress?
As a writer, or as a business owner doing some serious blogging, you probably wish to fill up your new...
powered by WassUp
Recent Posts: Fully Net Worth . com
Alejandro Rosario is an up and coming Internet superstar who is famous for his activities on an app called Tik Tok. Within a couple of months, Rosario has been able to gain a huge following on his Tik Tok account. As of 2019, Alejandro Rosario net worth is estimated to be $100,000. Alejandro was born […]
Cyril Valéry Hanouna is a French radio and television presenter, writer, and producer. Hanouna is a polarizing figure who is best known for being the host of the popular French TV show Touche Pas à Mon Poste! As of 2019, Cyril Hanouna net worth is estimated to be $5 million. Hanouna was born on 23 […]
Taylor Monet Pinkney, who is better known as, Donna Marie Lombardi, is a tattoo artist and an influencer. She is best known for playing an important role in the reality television series called Black Ink Crew which airs in VH1. As of 2019, Donna Marie Lombardi net worth is estimated to be $350,000. Donna was […]