Promoting your products/services in the online space is all about engaging the targeted customers. That, in turn, implies that your professional website, through which you will undertake such promotional activities, should be highly interactive. How can you boost up user-interactions on your website, making it more attractive in the process? That’s what we will be focusing on, in this article:
- Put comment boxes in the blog section – Include the creation of a blog section in your custom website design scheme, and put in user-comment boxes after each of the posts. You can also have a rating system, via which readers will be asked to rate blog contents. Moderate the comments coming in, to avoid unfavorable, offensive and/or spam material.
- Include social media widgets – In the contemporary world of online business, smart social media marketing is of essence. Make sure that all the social media widgets (linking to your Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc. pages) are neatly arranged in a panel, in the footer, or the sidebar of your web pages. Use such web content which motivate visitors to actually click on the widgets.
- Add a seasonal aspect to your website – A business website needs to have a dynamic look and feel, and this is one of the best ideas for the purpose. Change your website background and other visual elements regularly, to capture a seasonal feel. For example, during the Christmas weekend, you can have Santa caps in the background. A bright and sunny background color would look nice during the spring and summer. Keep the branding elements consistent though. Find out more about how you can choose the right website theme here.
- Have a website assistant available for chatting with the visitors – You can delegate this task to a colleague, or do it yourself. While anyone is browsing through your website, (s)he can face certain problems. A functional chat box will help him/her to clarify all such doubts on a real-time basis. If it is not possible to stay online round the clock, you can have an automated response-generating system – for the odd hours.
- Arrange for online polls, games and contests – Online polls are not something that can be present on social media pages only – they should also be a part of your overall website designs. Choose interesting poll topics, on which people would actually feel interested to express their opinions. Small games and competitions (e.g., a puzzle, or hints to a particular product), with token prizes can also boost up the visitor-interaction levels on your website.
- Have a discussion section/visitor forum – On your website, people should also be able to share news, views and perspectives with fellow visitors. Once again, you need to have a moderator for these user forums. Follow the discussions closely – and if you find any unfavorable opinions about your products/services, find out the root cause for such dissent.
- Ask for visitor feedback – Yes, placing pop-under ads is not at all a good idea – but you can always seek the feedback of the visitors on the overall CMS web design of your pages. Include a short feedback form on select pages, and request people to provide suggestions on any feature(s) that they might have found to be problematic/confusing.
- Have provisions for guest blog posting – If you have a blog section on your website, why not request visitors to contribute posts too? Go through such user-generated content thoroughly, and publish only the best ones from them. People will feel more involved, and the blog would not remain monotonous either.
Offer free e-newsletter subscription options to visitors as well, with related ‘call-to-action’ buttons being present in easily viewable sections. Include videos and podcasts in your custom web design too, which visitors would feel interested to play. A high level of favorable interactions would automatically increase the ‘visitor-stickiness’ of your website.
Random Search Terms
‘Portal’ And ‘Left 4 Dead 2’ Arrive On Linux
Steam is powerful, hot, and painful. It can move trains, boats, and has driven minds crazy with the power of...
Content Marketing: 5 Tools to Help Drive Your Instant Results
The ability to make gather the information and properly arrange the content based on the supportive skills. Because of, all...
Why Having Your Site Built In WordPress Is Essential For SEO
WordPress is a highly popular open source content management system that is not only best for blogging, but also for...
What to Consider When Choosing a WordPress Theme for Your Business
If you’ve started looking for themes for your business site, you will understand that there are literally hundreds of thousands...
powered by WassUp
Recent Posts: Fully Net Worth . com
Ryan Garcia is an American professional boxer who competes in the lightweight division. Most recently, he became the winner of the WBO–NABO and WBC Silver lightweight title. He recently signed a deal with Golden Boy Promotions, which is said to be one of the most lucrative boxing deals for a prospect. As of 2019, Ryan […]
Quin NFN is an emerging American rapper who has released songs such as “Talkin’ My Shit” and “Gametime Pt. 2”. He was born on January 18, 2001, in Austin, Texas, United States. As of 2019, Quin NFN net worth is estimated to be $200,000. Though Austin has been the home of some big stars in […]
Kembe X is an American rapper who is best known for his songs such as “Dollar Please”, “Extremely Good”, and “Schemin On The Scoochies”. As of 2019, Kembe X net worth is estimated to be $200,000. Kembe X initially found some success through his debut mixtape called Self Rule but had a dip in the […]