Promoting your products/services in the online space is all about engaging the targeted customers. That, in turn, implies that your professional website, through which you will undertake such promotional activities, should be highly interactive. How can you boost up user-interactions on your website, making it more attractive in the process? That’s what we will be focusing on, in this article:
- Put comment boxes in the blog section – Include the creation of a blog section in your custom website design scheme, and put in user-comment boxes after each of the posts. You can also have a rating system, via which readers will be asked to rate blog contents. Moderate the comments coming in, to avoid unfavorable, offensive and/or spam material.
- Include social media widgets – In the contemporary world of online business, smart social media marketing is of essence. Make sure that all the social media widgets (linking to your Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc. pages) are neatly arranged in a panel, in the footer, or the sidebar of your web pages. Use such web content which motivate visitors to actually click on the widgets.
- Add a seasonal aspect to your website – A business website needs to have a dynamic look and feel, and this is one of the best ideas for the purpose. Change your website background and other visual elements regularly, to capture a seasonal feel. For example, during the Christmas weekend, you can have Santa caps in the background. A bright and sunny background color would look nice during the spring and summer. Keep the branding elements consistent though. Find out more about how you can choose the right website theme here.
- Have a website assistant available for chatting with the visitors – You can delegate this task to a colleague, or do it yourself. While anyone is browsing through your website, (s)he can face certain problems. A functional chat box will help him/her to clarify all such doubts on a real-time basis. If it is not possible to stay online round the clock, you can have an automated response-generating system – for the odd hours.
- Arrange for online polls, games and contests – Online polls are not something that can be present on social media pages only – they should also be a part of your overall website designs. Choose interesting poll topics, on which people would actually feel interested to express their opinions. Small games and competitions (e.g., a puzzle, or hints to a particular product), with token prizes can also boost up the visitor-interaction levels on your website.
- Have a discussion section/visitor forum – On your website, people should also be able to share news, views and perspectives with fellow visitors. Once again, you need to have a moderator for these user forums. Follow the discussions closely – and if you find any unfavorable opinions about your products/services, find out the root cause for such dissent.
- Ask for visitor feedback – Yes, placing pop-under ads is not at all a good idea – but you can always seek the feedback of the visitors on the overall CMS web design of your pages. Include a short feedback form on select pages, and request people to provide suggestions on any feature(s) that they might have found to be problematic/confusing.
- Have provisions for guest blog posting – If you have a blog section on your website, why not request visitors to contribute posts too? Go through such user-generated content thoroughly, and publish only the best ones from them. People will feel more involved, and the blog would not remain monotonous either.
Offer free e-newsletter subscription options to visitors as well, with related ‘call-to-action’ buttons being present in easily viewable sections. Include videos and podcasts in your custom web design too, which visitors would feel interested to play. A high level of favorable interactions would automatically increase the ‘visitor-stickiness’ of your website.
Random Search Terms
Search Unleased: A custom WordPress plugin
Most all WordPress theme’s use a a simple search form to search your site. But what it you wanted to...
Limit the characters that display on the_title
Ever wanted to display the title of a post somewhere but limit the amount of characters that are shown? For...
The launch of WordPress.tv
Hey, in case you are unaware, WordPress has launched a new site called WordPress.tv. Check out the full post at...
powered by WassUp
Recent Posts: Fully Net Worth . com
Harry Hains was an Australian actor known to many for playing on American Horror Story. He is also the son of famous actress Jane Badler. Harry Hains net worth before his death is estimated to be $700,000. Harry was born on December 4, 1992, in Melbourne, Australia to Stephen Hains and Jane Badler. He had […]
Gabby Morrison is a young American social media star who is best known for creating videos on the popular and trendy platform TikTok. In a short amount of time, Morrison has been able to garner over 2.1 million followers on the platform where she has received close to 70 million likes for her videos already. […]
Tony Lopez is an American Tik Tok star who is best known for his skills as a dancer and along with his older brother, Ondreaz Lopez completes the synergy of The Lopez Brothers. He has over 2.4 million followers on his profile on Tik Tok where he has received more than 40 million likes so […]