I was just working on re-launching my forum in preparation of the new theme I am going to release sometime this week. And while in the bbPress admin section I noticed some spammers had registered, a little over two hundred fifty to be exact.
TalkPress itself is not open for public signup at this stage. Currently we are bringing on a few “VIP” partners so that we can run-in the platform in a more controlled way. The pioneers on the service are Time Inc. who are incorporating a TalkPress forum into their Health.com website. I’m happy to report back to the bbPress community that TalkPress (and thus bbPress) withstood their rigorous security testing with flying colours. This testing incorporated, amongst other things, comprehensive XSS and SQL injection tests.
As for bbPress, some movement has occurred in the priorities leading up to a final 1.0 release. Some of the more fundamental changes that were planned are being put on the back-burner so that these aims can be achieved:
- Full compatability with both WordPress 2.7 and 2.8
- Easier integration steps for WordPress MU
- Retaining compatibility with the existing catalogue of current plugins
Misspelled SEO Keywords
More information on Misspelled SEO Keywords
If appropriately used, misspelled keywords can be worth gold. Ranking keywords are getting more complex day by day. Competition for different popular search terms is multiplying, and it takes lots of resources to push a particular website into the first page of a Google search. If you are a blogger, you are probably searching for ways to become even more visible on the Internet. And having an optimized keyword would mean a lot. We cannot deny that there are tricky words to spell, yet the competition for misspelled keywords is much easier to rank.
Here are some practical ways to optimize misspelled keywords that would benefit a blogger like you the most.
- Turn the misspelled keyword into a brand name. This is one of the best alternatives that you can use for the brand name of your site. Using this kind of method would allow you to get what the best for the misspelled keywords is. In addition, you do not need to sacrifice the process’s credibility. If you do not want to use this, always make sure that you would choose the exact match domain for misspelled keywords.
- Use the best and recommended SEO practices. Optimize the page intended for the targeted misspelled keyword and include it in your navigation, content, title tag, the header tag, and URL. On the other hand, bloggers should be aware that having misspelled keywords on the site is unprofessional and, worst, can lower your credibility and cost many links.
- Create a section intended for commonly misspelled keywords. This could not have a significant impact, and the misspelled keywords would not be as crucial as the title tag. On the other hand, this could be very effective, especially with page links using misspelled keywords in anchor text.
- Create microsites through match domains targeting the misspelled keywords. Search engines such as Google generally provide websites with exact match domains suited for keywords, which is very significant in ranking. If you are a blogger, you can buy some of the most common and popular target keyword misspellings and create microsites.
- Create links by utilizing the misspelled keywords in anchor text. You can try getting actual spelling on the page you mainly want to rank. Considering that Google put the filters in place to prevent spamming, create links on that page by using misspelled keywords in anchor text.
This is some information on misspelled SEO keywords and how to optimize them. This would give every blogger the chance to make the most out of it, giving them more than they expect. There are many ways to drive traffic to your site, and it is up to you to choose the one you are convenient and at the same time would cater to your needs. Misspelled keywords would never cause a problem because there are alternatives that you can use to benefit you the most.
WordPress Backup for Bloggers
WordPress Backup is a Must!
Creating WordPress Backup regularly is one good way to add maximum security to your blog site. Whether your site is for fun or for profit, there are still chances that it is more frustrating than your site being compromised. Whether by hacking, server issues, or viruses, it is imperative to have a reliable WordPress backup to protect your site from these unwanted scenarios. WordPress backup gives you peace of mind, especially when you are stuck in a catastrophic situation, and allows you to save everything in your site when you accidentally lock yourself or when your site gets hacked.
When you speak about backup, it means you are saving a duplicate version of your work, including files, WordPress themes, and a database (including users, posts, comments, etc.). It is like saving a vital document to your Dropbox or desktop. And one of the best ways to back up your site is with the help of backup plugins for WordPress. These backup plugins allow you to add more functionality to your site except those that already exist with WordPress. There are various backup plugins out there; some offer great deals while others offer it for FREE. With the help of WordPress backup plugins, you can protect everything you have in your WordPress without worrying about losing files.
WordPress Backup Plugins
- BackupBuddy– one of the well-known and premium WordPress Backup Plugins for WordPress today, includes BackupBuddy. This plugin is made by iThemes, which lets you back up various sources, not just your hard drives but also your email, Dropbox, FTP, and more. This backup is completed efficiently with just a click of a button. What you need to do is to select where your backup will be stored & as well as how frequently you want your backup to occur.
- UpdraftPlus– another way to backup your WordPress is with the help of UpdraftPlus. Unlike any other backup plugins, this backup option is FREE! This free plugin is very straightforward, meaning that no unnecessary and complicated features will only overwhelm you. Like BackupBuddy, this also supports backup to FTP, email, and other storage solutions. Beyond this fantastic feature, it also offers reliable database encryption for the maximum level of security; plus,, you can split large sites into several archives to make your backup easier.
- BackUpWordPress– apart from BackupBuddy and UpdraftPlus, another popular and steadfast plugin today includes BackUpWordPress. These unique WordPress backup plugins also have good scheduling that is very useful for users, especially when they want to create a different schedule for their files and database. This backup plugin is easy to set up, thus making it more user-friendly. However, if ever you want to store backup to other places aside from your hard drive and/or email, you have to purchase an extension (BackUpWordPress also offers extensions such as individual cloud storage services like Dropbox and Google Drive).
- WP-DB-Backup– if you want to back up your WordPress database, then one of the best solutions is the WP-DB-Backup. For any starter, this backup plugin is FREE. This plugin is also a good option for those bloggers who don’t frequently update their sites and those who don’t use images and videos in their blog posts. With this tool, you can easily schedule your database backup, restore them and even allow users to perform a manual database backup.
- Snapshot– a backup plugin that lets you take a quick snapshot of your site at any aspect and save it later for storage whenever you want to. When you decide to save a version of your site, you need to click only the ‘Create Snapshot’ button. This will immediately capture your website as it is at the moment. It also allows you to schedule these backups and where you want to save your files (either in SFTP, Dropbox, and other storage services).
How to perform your WordPress backup for Plugins?
- Download & Install. The first thing you need to do before any process involvedd in backing up your WordPress is to download and install your preferred backup plugins. You can also visit your plugins dashboards to be guided on activating the WP backup plugins by following its instructions.
- Configure your Plugin. Visit the plugins’ settings page in your WP dashboard for configurations. For example, if you opt to have BackupBuddy, you will do two things. First, you have to choose a password for ‘ImportBuddy’ under the general options, and second, you have to enter your email address where all error notifications must be sent.
- Set up Offsite backup. By sending a copy of your backup files to offsite in case, an unexpected problem occurs (such as server crash and hacking) or if ever it is inaccessible, still you have safe storage of your saved files. Some WordPress Backup plugins already provide free built-in offsite storage together with their plugin. Furthermore, having a plugin with an offsite backup is an advantage.
- Complete Backup. If you are ready to run your very first backup, click the menu where you can find ‘Complete Backup’ to get everything started.
Importance of WordPress Backup Plugins
Many people pro or new to WordPress must be very attentive when backing up their site. Regularly creating a backup for your site can guarantee that your WP site and essential files are under maximum protection. Thanks to the power of WP backup plugins, you can now avoid the stress and mind-numbing pain of having your blog site disappear without obtaining a viable backup or copy. Even the most experienced site owners already working online for many years can make mistakes. Thus, wrong files can sometimes be deleted or overwritten, needing a plugin to help them back up their important files.
Papercut is a grungy news theme with beautiful alternating stylesheets, built-in widgets, and layout control via a hand crafted theme options page. It’s the perfect out-of-the-box solution to give your website a stylish new look. Irrespective of your preferred style; Papercut will have one you like.
These are some of the more unique features that you will find within the theme:
- Five eye-catching theme styles to pick from that include the default, newspaper, red print, wood and floral prints.
- An unique homepage layout, with a beautiful grid structure that keeps your content looking fresh and appealing.
- Beautiful comment styling and unobtrusive advertising banner placements.
- A completely widgetized sidebar with custom widgets included in the theme packaging. No third party widgets required.
- Integrated Banner Management widget to display banner ads of your choice site-wide;
These features are probably just as special as the one’s above, but you’ll find these standard features within most of our wide range of themes:
- Integrated Theme Options (for WordPress) to tweak the layout, colour scheme etc. for the theme;
- Automatic Image Resizer, which is used to dynamically create the thumbnails and featured images;
- Custom Page Templates for Archives, Sitemap & Image Gallery;
- Built-in Gravatar Support for Authors & Comments;
- Integrated Banner Management script to display randomized banner ads of your choice site-wide;
Available Color Schemes
Please note that the theme package includes all of these color schemes and with the Theme Options back-end, it is possible to change the theme’s color scheme (between these) whenever you see fit.
- Papercut Default Style
- Papercut Wood Style
- Papercut Floral Style
- Papercut Red Print Style
- Papercut Newspaper Style
Random Search Terms
Misspelled SEO Keywords
More information on Misspelled SEO Keywords If appropriately used, misspelled keywords can be worth gold. Ranking keywords are getting more...
WordPress Backup for Bloggers
WordPress Backup is a Must! Creating WordPress Backup regularly is one good way to add maximum security to your blog site. Whether...
Papercut is a grungy news theme with beautiful alternating stylesheets, built-in widgets, and layout control via a hand crafted theme...
Recent Posts: Fully Net Worth . com
What is Nancy Pelosi’s net worth? Nancy Pelosi is an American politician who has a net worth close to 120 million dollars. In one of her recent disclosure of wealth, Nancy and Paul Pelosi, who is her husband, estimated that their total personal wealth falls somewhere in the range of $43 million to $202 million. […]
Ricky Banks, who is better known as Faze Banks, is an American Youtuber and the co-owner of the most subscribed gaming group of Call of Duty called Faze Clan which has more than 7 million subscribers. Moreover, his own channel has close to 5.5 million subscribers. Moreover, he is also credited for the formation of […]
Steve Easterbrook is an English business executive. He is the former chief executive of McDonald’s where he served from March 2015 to November 2019. As of 2019, Steve Easterbrook net worth is estimated to be $40 million. Easterbrook was born on August 6, 1967, in Watford, England. He went to Watford Grammar School for Boys. […]
Mattia Polibio Biography Mattia Polibio is a young TikTok star who has been able to successfully garner well over 2 million followers on his profile with close to 120 million likes on his videos so far because of his videos that include duets as well as lip-syncs of popular songs. Poliobio was born on May […]
Tips & Tricks2 months ago
WordPress Security Hacks
Pages4 months ago
Write For Us – Guest Post
News4 months ago
How to: Show/Hide any div box with jQuery in WordPress
Tips & Tricks3 weeks ago
How to: show/hide a widget in WordPress with jQuery
Showcase4 months ago
Plugins2 weeks ago
Top Membership plugins
Tips & Tricks3 months ago
Remove the title attribute using jQuery
Tips & Tricks3 months ago
Remove spaces when echoing the_title