WordPress is a highly popular open source content management system that is not only best for blogging, but also for hosting websites. If you don’t want to power a e-commerce website with lots of back end complexity, WordPress is the best solution. Aside from being simple and cost effective, it is also SEO friendly. Let’s have a close look at the benefits of WordPress in terms of SEO for your site.
* As WordPress offer customized permalinks, you can add all details about your business in your URL itself after the customary slash. This will help your site in charting the rungs in the Search Engine Result Pages (SERPS).
* By using RSS feeds you can alert your existing customers about any blog posts or other website updates.
* WordPress also has a way with Google Analytics. Therefore, you can check how users access your site, the most popular pages on your site and so on. There are many all-in-one plugins that can help in automizing your SEO efforts.
* Crawlability – It’s important for websites to be crawlable by all search engines in order to get indexed properly. This will ensure their higher rankings on search engines. The WordPress link structure and internal logic is not only simple, but is shared universally amongst millions of sites. Therefore, it is a familiar ground for all big search engines, which means Google spiders can easily find what they are interested in and can index and rank the site content with confidence.
* Plug-Ins – The number and variety of SEO plugins have grown considerably. The Platinum SEO pack, or all in one SEO Plug in are both easy and quick and can help you in reaching your SEO goals.
* Speed of content creation – WordPress is designed for continual and speedy publishing of content. Therefore, WP sites which grow fast and add new content also add breadth to your niche keyword families quickly. Therefore, your large website also becomes a sort of “bait” for inbound links from other sites.
* Pings, comments and trackbacks – These are interactive features that let other individuals and blogs interact with a WP site. This will bring traffic and tons of inbound links (in case of trackbacks and pings) and visitors and free content (in the form of fresh comments on the blog posts).
* New Content “Bump”- Another useful feature of WordPress which is also shared by other big blogging platforms is “new content lift”. Any new post will receive a boost in rankings during the first few days after it is published. That’s obvious as blog posts are intended to be current and topical. Google consider this new content as noteworthy and rewards it with an initial bump in the rankings. The exact ranking of a site will settle after few days.
* WordPress allows pinging Google and many other search engines as and when something new turns up. This helps search engines in setting their spiders to check and verity the effect of all such updates on a WP site. With so many benefits of WP websites in terms of SEO, millions of users are now designing their websites by using this platform.
Author Bio: Blogger who researches and talks about how wordpress benefits your seo campaign for Integrity SEO
Random Search Terms
Papercut is a grungy news theme with beautiful alternating stylesheets, built-in widgets, and layout control via a hand crafted theme...
How To Get More Backlinks from High Authority Sites In 2022?
Although the contemporary world is changing rapidly, some things are widely popular and still gaining audiences’ immense love. One such...
Your PreLaunch eCommerce Checklist Not to Miss
Launching an eCommerce store takes way more than just having a website. It encapsulates a thorough consideration of various key...
You may notice on some of our posts a gallery of images. We are using the built in WordPress up-loader,...
powered by WassUp
Recent Posts: Fully Net Worth . com
Michael Imperioli net worth James Michael Imperioli is an actor and TV writer with Italian-American origins. Michael has a net worth close to $25 million. Michael was born in March 1966 in the Mount Vernon area of New York. He grew up in the different areas of New York City, such as New Jersey, Ringwood, […]
Passion Jonesz is an American YouTube star. She is best known for largely focusing on clothes and cosmetics-related content on her channel. As of 2019, Passion Jonesz net worth is estimated to be $400,000. Jonesz was born on March 12, 1992, in the United States. Very limited information is available on her including her early […]
Jadah Blue is a reality television personality who is best known for her time on the VH1 reality show called Black Ink Crew which showcases the everyday operations and activities of the staff members at the tattoo shop. She was a part of the crew for season 6 &7. As of 2019, Jadah Blue net […]