WordPress is a highly popular open source content management system that is not only best for blogging, but also for hosting websites. If you don’t want to power a e-commerce website with lots of back end complexity, WordPress is the best solution. Aside from being simple and cost effective, it is also SEO friendly. Let’s have a close look at the benefits of WordPress in terms of SEO for your site.
* As WordPress offer customized permalinks, you can add all details about your business in your URL itself after the customary slash. This will help your site in charting the rungs in the Search Engine Result Pages (SERPS).
* By using RSS feeds you can alert your existing customers about any blog posts or other website updates.
* WordPress also has a way with Google Analytics. Therefore, you can check how users access your site, the most popular pages on your site and so on. There are many all-in-one plugins that can help in automizing your SEO efforts.
* Crawlability – It’s important for websites to be crawlable by all search engines in order to get indexed properly. This will ensure their higher rankings on search engines. The WordPress link structure and internal logic is not only simple, but is shared universally amongst millions of sites. Therefore, it is a familiar ground for all big search engines, which means Google spiders can easily find what they are interested in and can index and rank the site content with confidence.
* Plug-Ins – The number and variety of SEO plugins have grown considerably. The Platinum SEO pack, or all in one SEO Plug in are both easy and quick and can help you in reaching your SEO goals.
* Speed of content creation – WordPress is designed for continual and speedy publishing of content. Therefore, WP sites which grow fast and add new content also add breadth to your niche keyword families quickly. Therefore, your large website also becomes a sort of “bait” for inbound links from other sites.
* Pings, comments and trackbacks – These are interactive features that let other individuals and blogs interact with a WP site. This will bring traffic and tons of inbound links (in case of trackbacks and pings) and visitors and free content (in the form of fresh comments on the blog posts).
* New Content “Bump”- Another useful feature of WordPress which is also shared by other big blogging platforms is “new content lift”. Any new post will receive a boost in rankings during the first few days after it is published. That’s obvious as blog posts are intended to be current and topical. Google consider this new content as noteworthy and rewards it with an initial bump in the rankings. The exact ranking of a site will settle after few days.
* WordPress allows pinging Google and many other search engines as and when something new turns up. This helps search engines in setting their spiders to check and verity the effect of all such updates on a WP site. With so many benefits of WP websites in terms of SEO, millions of users are now designing their websites by using this platform.
Author Bio: Blogger who researches and talks about how wordpress benefits your seo campaign for Integrity SEO
Random Search Terms
7 Finest Places on Web to Find Excellent WP themes
Photographers, avid bloggers, tech junkies, and even food bloggers have shown their love & trust in WordPress for putting their...
How to Increase Awareness and Generate Leads with Local SEO
Introduction Your business has powerful partners that are working hard to help you increase brand awareness and generate new leads....
WordPress VS Enterprise CMS – Which one to Pick?
WordPress has been one of the most dominating CMS and more domains are now going the WordPress way. WordPress does...
Guidelines for Choosing the Best WordPress Theme for Your Website
Using a WordPress theme for a website comes with plenty of advantages. One great feature that is worth mentioning is...
powered by WassUp
Recent Posts: Fully Net Worth . com
Kurt Volker is an American diplomat. He served as the U.S. Ambassador to NATO and also as executive director of the McCain Institute of International Leadership. Kurt Volker net worth is as of 2019 is estimated to be $8 million. Volker was born on December 27, 1964, in Hatboro, Pennsylvania to Benjamin and Thelma Volker. […]
Eugenio Derbez net worth. Eugenio Derbez is an actor, producer, writer, and director. He holds a film directing degree from MICT (Mexican Institute of Cinematography and Theater) apart from an acting degree from Televisa acting school. The star is trained in various arts such as music, dance, and singing. He keeps prepping himself in Los […]
Alejandro Rosario is an up and coming Internet superstar who is famous for his activities on an app called Tik Tok. Within a couple of months, Rosario has been able to gain a huge following on his Tik Tok account. As of 2019, Alejandro Rosario net worth is estimated to be $100,000. Alejandro was born […]