<a rel="nofollow" href="http://twitter.com/home?status=Blog Post: <?php the_permalink(); ?>" class="external" title="Click to send this post to Twitter!">Twitter</a>
Pretty useful I might say 🙂
How to: Display RSS feeds from anywhere
Here is a simple way to display any RSS feed in your WordPress blog.
<?php include_once(ABSPATH . WPINC . '/rss.php'); $rss = fetch_rss('http://feeds2.feedburner.com/WPCult'); $items = array_slice($rss->items, 0, 4); if (empty($items)) echo '<li>No items</li>'; else foreach ( $items as $item ) : ?> <a style="font-size: 14px;" href='<?php echo $item['link']; ?>' title='<?php echo $item['title']; ?>'><?php echo $item['title']; ?></a><br /> <p style="font-size: 10px; color: #aaa;"><?php echo date('F, j Y',strtotime($item['pubdate'])); ?></p> <p><?php echo substr($item['summary'],0,strpos($item['summary'], "This is a post from")); ?></p> <?php endforeach; ?>
The first step is to include the WordPress file
rss.php then will apply code after to style the feeds.
Of coarse I forgot to mention, change the RSS feed to the feed you want to pull.
Essentials for Ecommerce Website Development
While e-commerce is projected to account for more than $6.5 trillion in sales by 2023, getting to stand out in this domain is getting tougher every passing day due to the dense competition.
Simply put, to become successful with your e-commerce business, you need to have a robust website. Now there is a number of factors that go into creating a perfect Ecommerce site including a solid backend and a stellar-looking UX, and in this read, we’re going to walk you through the rundown of Ecommerce website essentials that you need to look out for.
Essentials For A Successful Ecommerce Website
1. Responsive design
Considering the fact that more than 50% of the global internet traffic comes from mobile devices, there’s no surprise that you need to have a website that looks stellar on both desktop and smartphone screens.
In context with eCommerce alone, more than 60% of the people buy from mobile-friendly sites. You can quickly judge the importance of mobile-friendly sites from the stats.
To make your website mobile-friendly, you need to use the responsive eCommerce web design so that it can adjust itself based on the device your audience will use.
2. Easier Navigation
Navigation is an integral aspect of an eCommerce website. If your website fails to provide that to the consumers, there’s a high chance that they’ll bounce off it and ever higher chances are of them to make no purchase.
Moreover, if a user leaves your website due to uncomfortable navigation, they’re very less likely to ever click on your website again – which is a disaster in long term.
What you need to do here is to make sure that you have clear menus for different product categories so that the users can navigate through them seamlessly. Moreover, a great practice is to locate your bestselling products on the homepage of your website.
Also, you need to allow the users to sort the products using filters such as Style, Color, and Pricing, etc.
3. Top-Notch Security
If the users do not trust your website, you are unlikely to make any sales. This is especially applicable with Ecommerce websites where users input their personal information such as Email and credit card numbers.
Therefore, having a robust security system for your Ecommerce website is integral.
To achieve that, you need to create secure passwords and update them regularly. Moreover, it’s essential to purchase an SSL certificate, as it would cast out the essence of security to the audience and they’ll feel more comfortable making a purchase from your website.
4. Try To Provide More Value To the Users
The biggest problem regarding an eCommerce store for the consumers is that they can’t feel, smell, or touch your products. While there’s no way to reverse that but the AR integration could allow your prospects to test certain products digitally. This can act as great compensation.
You can offer value to your customers by offering certain perks such as discount vouchers, free shipping, and gifts. This would keep your customers hooked with your store. Moreover, it is a great practice when it comes to retaining your customers. It is also worth noting that a great pricing strategy significantly contributes to customer value and retention.
5. Stay On Top Of Website Maintenance
Note that for eCommerce websites, even minor bugs and issues may cause disasters in long term. Therefore, it is essential to stay on top of your maintenance game in order to provide a smooth and seamless shopping experience to the consumers.
Another direct benefit from maintenance comes around the overall performance and speed optimization of your website. Note that nobody likes a website with slow loading speeds.
A quick tip here for Ecommerce side holders is to put your website into maintenance mode while you work on it because it helps you avoid ‘Briefly Unavailable for Scheduled Maintenance. Check Back in a Minute’ and display a timeframe on when your site will go live again.
6. Have Several Payment Options
The way you accept payment also determines how innovative and valuable you’re as a store holder. This is the same for eCommerce websites – the more payment options you offer, the better.
People like to pay directly from their finance apps instead of swiping cards. Therefore, in addition to the major credit cards, you must also offer digital payment gateways like Apple Pay, PayPal, etc.
A great practice here is to display icons of the payment options that you accept on your website so the users may know what they can use to make transactions.
7. Social Proofs Like Reviews And Ratings
Trust towards the product quality is yet another concern why people feel uncomfortable shopping online. To get around this issue, you need to display social proofs like reviews and ratings in order to back up your claims of the product.
Moreover, if you successfully earn the trust of your audience, they’re more likely going to refer you to their friends and on their social platforms.
8. Set An Option For Order Collection
While this is something you don’t often see on eCommerce platforms, order collection is an option that provides huge utility to some users.
There are hundreds of people that are often not at home and cannot receive their orders at their workplace. Having an order collection feature is quite useful to these people and ultimately it adds tons of value to your store.
In simpler words, you’ll turn these random customers into your regular and loyal customers. Moreover, they’ll act as a free referral for your business.
While the tips mentioned above will significantly assist you in creating a robust eCommerce website, here are some tips that you can consider for further betterment.
- Avoid using longer videos on the homepage
- Avoid using access content on the homepage
- Try using bigger images for your product listings
- Use display buttons for product variations
Ecommerce business is not an additional option anymore. In fact, it is a protocol for every brand to have an online store where they can trade their products through digital means.
Therefore, if you haven’t considered making an E-commerce store yet, do it now or you’ll miss out on tons of revenue on the table.
Frank Borg has a flair for strategic innovation and tech-driven transformation. He leads the Content Marketing Team at Wppals. He thrives on exploring and sharing information about the transformative impact of technologies and strategic innovation on SMBs, startups, and enterprise-grade organizations.
17 Essential Link Building Statistics and Trends for Enhanced SEO
The analysis highlights the significance of link-building in SEO, revealing that most websites neglect backlinks, which notably increases visibility. Valuable link-building strategies involve creating quality content, digital press releases, and guest posts. It’s recommended to target backlinks from sites within your niche. The report also underscores that it costs about $361.44 per backlink while taking 3 to 6 months to see results.
As we delve into the evolving landscape of SEO, understanding the current state and link-building trends becomes crucial. This comprehensive overview combines the latest statistics from various studies, offering insights into the efficacy of backlinks in today’s digital marketing strategies.
The Quest for Backlinks!
Do you ever wonder how some websites appear first on Google when searching for something? Well, as two explorers, Zoe and Marco, discovered, unique backlinks to a website help it get found more quickly! Backlinks are kind of like endorsements from other sites. The more relevant, high-quality sites that link back to your own site, the more Google trusts your content and wants to share it when people search.
But link-building sounds confusing! Zoe and Marco wanted to learn the latest tricks that other experts use. Luckily, they uncovered a recent report filled with clever tips…
Shockingly, most websites have no backlinks at all! Out of 1 billion pages studied, over 66% had zero sites linking to them. No wonder it’s hard to get found! The top pros aim to score 30-35 backlinks because that brings over 10,000 visitors every month on average.
Now Zoe and Marco had hope. Next, they learned the highest-ranked sites do pay for backlinks sometimes. However, cheaper links from unimportant sites could actually hurt their quest! Instead, by making great content that sites want to share on their own, they have a better chance of scoring those endorsement backlinks.
The explorers read how press releases and guest articles have become popular ways to earn links while showcasing expertise. Over 50% of pros rated this content marketing as the best link performer. Almost half said it takes about 1-3 months to start seeing results from new link campaigns too.
Armed with the latest link secrets, Zoe and Marco now felt ready to ask well-matched, relevant sites to link back to their content. Stay tuned to see if their website makes it to the top of the Google Treasure charts!
The goal was to tell the story in an engaging way while covering some key statistics like how many sites have no backlinks, how many backlinks help with rankings, the timeframes, and content marketing tactics that work well, and the importance of relevant sites. Please let me know if you would like me to modify or improve the rewrite in any way!
Editor’s Choice: Key Link Building Statistics
- Prevalence of Pages Without Backlinks: A staggering 66.31% of web pages lack a single backlink, underscoring the untapped potential in link-building strategies (Ahrefs).
- Cost of Paid Backlinks: The average cost of a paid backlink is approximately $361.44, with a notable correlation between the cost and the site’s domain authority (Startup Bonsai).
- Backlinks and Organic Traffic: Sites with over 30 backlinks tend to garner upwards of 10,501 monthly organic visits, highlighting the significant impact of backlinks on web traffic (Ahrefs).
- SEO Experts’ View on Backlinks: Around 67.5% of SEO professionals recognize the substantial role of backlinks in search engine rankings (uSERP).
- Preferred Link-Building Tactics: Digital press releases, content marketing, and guest posting are identified as the most effective link-building tactics by 50% of SEO experts (uSERP).
In-Depth Link Building Statistics
- 66.31% of Pages Without Backlinks: Analysis of over 1 billion pages revealed a majority without external links, indicating vast opportunities for link-building (Ahrefs).
- Average Paid Backlink Cost: The price of a backlink correlates with domain rating; lower-rated domains pay under $400, while higher-rated ones exceed $600 (Startup Bonsai).
- Link-Building Budgets: A substantial portion (46.5%) of SEO professionals allocate between $5,000 and $10,000 monthly to link-building efforts (uSERP).
- Impact of Backlinks on SEO: A majority of SEO experts believe in the significant impact of backlinks on search engine rankings (uSERP).
- Sites with 30-35 Backlinks and Traffic: There’s a direct relationship between the number of backlinks and organic search traffic, with sites having 30-35 backlinks receiving over 10,501 monthly visits (Ahrefs).
- Quality vs. Quantity in Link Building: 56.3% of SEO experts emphasize the importance of both quality and quantity in link building (Adam Connell).
- Keyword Rankings as SEO Indicators: Keyword rankings are considered the primary indicator of SEO performance by 43.9% of marketers (Adam Connell).
Link-Building Strategy Statistics
- Timeframe for Link-Building Results: 49% of marketers report that it typically takes one to three months to see results from link-building strategies (Aira).
- Relevance of Backlink Topic: The topic of a backlink is deemed most critical for relevance by 62% of SEOs (Aira).
- Content Marketing in Link Building: 41% of marketers leverage content marketing strategies as their primary link-building tactic (uSERP).
- Effectiveness of Content Marketing Tactics: 50% of SEO experts rate content marketing strategies, including digital press releases and guest posting, as the strongest for link building (uSERP).
- Buying Backlinks: Around 69% of SEOs consider purchasing backlinks an effective strategy for positive ranking influence (Aira).
- Value of Nofollow Links: Despite not transferring link equity, 88% of SEO professionals believe nofollow links still contribute to domain authority and ranking (uSERP).
- Backlinks to Target Pages: 58% of SEOs prioritize acquiring backlinks directly to the page they aim to rank (Aira).
- Niche-Related Backlinks: Most (72%) of SEO experts focus on obtaining backlinks from sites within their niche (Aira).
Link-Building Tool Trends
- Growth of the SEO Software Market: The global SEO software market is projected to reach $1.6 billion by 2027, growing from $626.5 million in 2020 (Blogging Wizard).
- Popular Link-Building Tools: Google Search Console is the most widely used tool among SEO professionals, followed by Semrush and Ahrefs (uSERP).
These statistics show that link-building is vital to any successful SEO strategy. However, it’s important to note that not all backlinks are created equal. High-quality backlinks are more valuable than low-quality backlinks.
Here are some tips for building high-quality backlinks:
- Create high-quality content that people want to link to.
- Reach out to other websites in your niche and ask for backlinks.
- Use social media to promote your content and attract backlinks.
- Submit your content to directories and other online resources.
In addition to the statistics above, here is some additional information about link building:
- The average cost of a backlink is $361.44.
- It takes an average of 3 to 6 months to see results from link-building.
- There are a number of alternative link-building strategies that you can use, such as broken link-building and unclaimed brand mentions.
Average Cost of Backlinks
The average cost of a backlink is $361.44. However, the cost of a backlink can vary depending on the quality of the website, the authority of the domain, and the difficulty of obtaining the backlink.
How Long Does It Take to See Results from Link-Building
It takes an average of 3 to 6 months to see results from link-building. However, the amount of time it takes to see results can vary depending on a number of factors, such as the quality of your website, the quality of your backlinks, and the competitiveness of your keywords.
Alternative and More Effective Link-Building Strategies
There are a number of alternative and more effective link-building strategies that you can use, such as:
- Broken link building: This involves finding broken links on other websites and then contacting the website owner to let them know about the broken link and suggesting that they replace it with a link to your website.
- Unclaimed brand mentions: This involves finding websites that mention your brand but are not linked to your website. You can then contact the website owner and ask them to add a link to your website.
Some tools that can also help you build your online business and traffic. Grammarly, SemRush, Invideo, Squirly Products like Squirly SEO, Gravity Forms, Wpforms, OptinMonster, Buy Website Traffic, AI-powered Marketing, Press Release Distribution Made Easy, Track and Protect your Online Marketing, #1 Press Release Distribution Service, Email lists and Distribution Tech, Placeit Envato, Monster Insights, SmashBallon, WPwebHost, Rytr, Canva, QuillBot, Shortly AI, Market Muse, Content Studio, Social Pilot, Strinkingly, CircleBoom, TailWind, Hotjar, The Hoth, Linkilo, CleanMail, HexoWatch, NetPeak, SerpStat, SiteChecker, SproutSocial, WeVideo, Social Dog, EzMob, Sign Now, Tidio, WP Data Tables, Copymatic, HeyGen, Synthesia, Fliki, ElevenLabs, ADcopy, Beehiiv, EduBirdie
The statistics paint a clear picture: link building remains a vital aspect of SEO. Effective strategies include leveraging digital press releases, content marketing, and guest posting. Additionally, the emphasis on acquiring niche-related backlinks and recognizing the importance of dofollow and nofollow links are key, and how trends or shaping the link-building landscape in 2024 and beyond. In conclusion, Link building is an important part of any successful SEO strategy. By following the tips above, you can build high-quality backlinks that will help your website rank higher in SERPs and attract more traffic.
Random Search Terms
How to: Display RSS feeds from anywhere
Here is a simple way to display any RSS feed in your WordPress blog. <?php include_once(ABSPATH . WPINC . '/rss.php');...
Essentials for Ecommerce Website Development
While e-commerce is projected to account for more than $6.5 trillion in sales by 2023, getting to stand out in...
17 Essential Link Building Statistics and Trends for Enhanced SEO
The analysis highlights the significance of link-building in SEO, revealing that most websites neglect backlinks, which notably increases visibility. Valuable...
Get a copy of the book Blog Blazers!
Hey everyone, I’ve got two copies of Blog Blazers that I want to give away to you, the readers! I...
Recent Posts: Fully Net Worth . com
Michael Nelson Trout is an American professional baseball center fielder who plays for the Major League Baseball (MLB) team called Los Angeles Angels. He is a six-time winner of the Silver Slugger Award and has also won the Most Valuable Player two times. Here are five interesting facts about Mike Trout including his net worth, contract, personal life, wife and […]
YNW BSlime is an American rapper from Florida. He is known for working alongside his older brother YNW Melly. He has dropped tracks like Slime Dreams, Just Want You, and Gucci Belt. As of 2019, YNW BSlime net worth is estimated to be $150,000. YNW BSlime’s real name is Brandon King and was born on […]
Sandy Mahl is an American businesswoman. She is known to many as the ex-wife of country music star Garth Brooks. As of 2019, Sandy Mahl net worth is estimated to be $125 million. Sandy was born on January 16, 1965, in Tulsa, Oklahoma to parents John Mahl and Pat Mahl. Sandy is now a wildlife […]
Mark Consuelos Net Worth. The Spanish-born Mark Consuelos is an American award-winning actor who has worked in both films and TV series. He is famous for his rendering of Mateo Santos in the popular soap “All My Children”. Consuelos has hosted some reality shows as well related to dating and news. The actor was born […]
Tips & Tricks4 months ago
WordPress Security Hacks
Pages3 weeks ago
Write For Us – Guest Post
News2 weeks ago
How to: Show/Hide any div box with jQuery in WordPress
Tips & Tricks2 months ago
How to: show/hide a widget in WordPress with jQuery
Plugins2 months ago
Top Membership plugins
Tips & Tricks1 day ago
Remove the title attribute using jQuery
Tips & Tricks4 months ago
Remove spaces when echoing the_title
Tips & Tricks4 weeks ago
Limit the characters that display on the_title