Everything is done online or through digital media in this era of digitalization. When it comes to small and large organizations, marketing and advertising are now highly preferred. Because of its effective tactics, email marketing has grown in popularity.
It entails distributing commercial and promotional messages to your target audience. So, if you want to grow your business, you’ll need to build an email list with active subscribers.
13 Best WordPress Email Marketing Plugins for 2022
Have a look at the 13 best WordPress email marketing plugins for 2022:
It is a platform that offers a reliable email marketing tool full of advanced features. It is the perfect plugin to be used for professional email services.
- Facilitates the creation of well-designed emails through drag and drop editor
- Email templates for goal-based marketing are available in the free version
- Allows personalizing content, CTAs, list memberships, attachments, etc.
- Performs optimization of various email campaigns through analytics
- The free version allows access to CRM and all sales tools for essential operations
- Suitable for any kind of business with great flexibility
- Easy to use and quite affordable
Convertkit helps you capture more subscribers and transform them into leads. You can easily place the lead capturing subscription on WordPress with the help of it.
- Drag and drop designer embeds data field of your choice on the subscription form easily
- Allows creation of a customized newsletter in a few minutes
- Helps in tracking rate of conversion on homepage dashboard
- Integrations with various eCommerce platforms
- Allows sending newsletters initially to around 1000 subscribers
- Automated and user-friendly
- Offer great tools to help you execute tasks more efficiently
It is one of the popular plugins that assist in converting one-time visitors to permanent subscribers through well-designed pop-ups and newsletters.
- Subscription forms are pre-designed to be chosen easily
- ROI can be checked from every Email Subscribers and Sales
- Facilitates with a Drag and Drop Builder
- The Lite version is available for free but the premium version costs $49 per month
- Highly responsive design and effective targeting tools
- Sumo List Builder helps in growing email lists quickly
- Easy to integrate and subscription can be triggered anytime
It is a very easy plugin that starts gathering emails and sending newsletters without any lengthy setup. You do not need to panic about sending emails to different groups as it automates the process smoothly.
- Contains a customizable widget or form to gather email addresses
- Helps you create newsletters through a responsive drag-and-drop technique
- Helps to configure plugins through a central status panel
- Messages for the different audiences can be sent simultaneously by proper categorization
- Provides many premium extensions for enhanced functionality
- Most effective plugin for targeted email campaigns
- Allows for the segmentation of your choice with no complexity
- Automation options are limited
MailChimp comes with extensive features for assisting you to write quality content for newsletters. You get a chance to generate Mailchimp lists for almost 2000 subscribers.
- Integrates nicely with key WordPress plugins
- Allows you to rapidly create attractive forms or integrate the plugin with an existing form
- Mailchimp’s user sync tool enables automated subscriber updates
- When a form is submitted, email alerts can be sent automatically
- Personalizes the email and sends it directly instead of using Mailchimp
- Each attempted sign-up generates a report
- Helps you to see which signup methods and pages are the most effective on your site
One of the smartest and most intuitive plugins that consist of a variety of marketing and sales tools.
- Helps you to either start from scratch or use a template to create your message
- Customizes the digital marketing content to fit your brand. After that, choose your recipient and send your message when it’s convenient for you
- Helps you plan ahead of time and send emails to smaller sections of your subscribers
- Facilitates you to choose parameters based on gender, geography, purchase history, and other factors. Then, send personalized emails to the people you wish to contact
- Custom subscription forms may be built and displayed in posts, pages, and sidebars
- The dashboard provides real-time data and insights about the performance and deliverability of emails
Mailster is a famous WordPress email marketing plugin used by thousands of people. It facilitates an effective promotion of your website through newsletters and email.
- Drag and drop builder helps in creating mobile-ready campaigns
- Very polite and helpful customer service
- Self-contained WordPress plugin to manage everything from the dashboard
- Facilitates with mobile and retina ready designs
- Campaign builder that is simple to use and drag and drop
- Simple to use and interact with other WordPress plugins.
- Advanced analytics are of great use
- Contains an autoresponder that can be controlled by you
OptinMonster is well-known for its amazing services and lets you choose from a wide range of programs. It is integrated with the top website platforms and contact form plugins, so it will meet all of your demands after you try it out.
- Lead generation software increases the subscribers and email lists
- Facilitates with over 65 ready-made templates to choose from
- Contains a robust targeting and segmentation engine
- A straightforward drag-and-drop builder
- Advanced and actionable analytics is an option.
- With ease, integrate with various websites and eCommerce platforms
9. Ninja Kick
Ninja Kick is a premium list-building WordPress email marketing plugin for your website.
- An opt-in form in a non-obtrusive pop-up attracts visitors to your site.
- This plugin is one of the best out there for taking care of all of your email marketing needs because it is compatible and easy to use.
- Layouts that are both responsive and appealing
- Google tracking incorporated
- Supports popular email marketing services like as MailChimp, Constant Contact, FreshMail, MailPoet, and others.
- Choose from a variety of pre-made form layouts
- Responsive and mobile-friendly designs
- Inbuilt advanced floating buttons
10. WP Subscribe
It’s a WordPress subscription plugin that you may customize and link to your subscription service. Running a successful blog necessitates having an email subscriber list.
- Works with popular email marketing platforms like Aweber, Mailchimp, GetResponse, and others.
- Allows you to modify the forms and popups with an endless number of colors to match your theme and brand style.
- Integration with all of the top SEO plugins for increased visitor exposure and more subscriber acquisition.
- Includes a built-in widget for displaying your subscription form in the sidebar.
- Allows you to choose from a variety of animation effects for the popup.
- There’s a disable option if you don’t want the popup or subscription box to appear on certain pages or articles.
- Provides a popup preview option for testing your popup before making it live.
11. Convert Pro
Because it’s one of Astra’s products, this plugin comes packaged with the theme. It has a lot of features that can help you turn your website visitors into leads, customers, and subscribers.
- Simple editor lets you can create a stunning popup and opt-in forms
- Simple drag-and-drop helps you customize it to fit your brand and design
- Allows you to use exit-intent technologies to keep leaving visitors on your site and get their attention
- A/B test functionality to develop and test different design variations
- Helps you analyze designs in detail and select the best ones for customers
MailOptin is a WordPress popup and form builder plugin that allows you to create forms such as user registration and subscriptions.
- Popups can be used to add forms, customized messaging, and call-to-actions to your website
- Provides sidebar widgets, notification bars, and various other advanced features
- Simplifies the process of sending email newsletters
- Automated emails can be sent to all of your registered users or a specified group of people
- Allows you to plan out your email campaigns ahead of time
- Contains beautiful and responsive email templates for your newsletters
- Has built-in analytics to help you make better decisions and improvements based on the data you collect.
Icegram offers Email Subscribers & Newsletters, a WordPress plugin for email marketing that is both simple and successful. As a fully-featured plugin, it meets the needs of everyone, whether you are a blogger, website owner, marketer, or developer.
- Facilitates with the option of sending welcome emails to new subscribers
- Send out automatic notifications to subscribers when new posts are published
- Additionally, an HTML editor can be used to create visually appealing broadcasts
- opportunity to transmit well-designed broadcasts to your subscribers
- Displays or sends 12 different sorts of messages
- Almost 120+ ready-to-use campaign templates included, including subscription forms, special offers, and more
- Keep the subscription box wherever on your site to easily gather leads
- The administrator can also receive email notifications regarding new user signups
- Allows you to give/restrict access to your subscribers for specific jobs using the access control feature
Email marketing is quite helpful to generate awareness about your brand at a faster pace. With the help of various WordPress plugins used for this purpose, you can accomplish the business goals.
Pearl Holland composes exceptionally well-crafted pieces of content. She is an exemplary essay writer for hire to assist various social campaigns with her thought-provoking content. Her passion for writing can be seen through the masterpieces she creates.
Random Search Terms
Follow up on WordPress plugin changelogs
Following up on the WordPress weekly, and the final topic of discussion; changelogs and implementing them into your plugins. Now...
It didn’t take long to add a point 1
Announced already, WordPress 2.8.1 beta 1
bbPress 1.0 Release Candidate 3
Another milestone in the sister application of WordPress; bbPress is that much closer to final release! Check out this video...
A busy busy Wednesday night!
Well, aside from waiting all day for WordPress 2.8 to be released into the wild (public). I left the comfort...
powered by WassUp
Recent Posts: Fully Net Worth . com
Rodrick Wayne Moore, Jr., who is better known by his stage name as Roddy Ricch, is an American rapper, singer, songwriter and record producer. Here are some interesting facts about Roddy Ricch including his personal fortune, earnings, career and more. 1. He started rapping at the age of 8 Rodrick was born on October 24, […]
Kurt Volker is an American diplomat. He served as the U.S. Ambassador to NATO and also as executive director of the McCain Institute of International Leadership. Kurt Volker net worth is as of 2019 is estimated to be $8 million. Volker was born on December 27, 1964, in Hatboro, Pennsylvania to Benjamin and Thelma Volker. […]
Alison Hammond is an English television personality who is known for presenting ITV’s ‘This Morning’ as the showbiz reporter. As of 2019, Alison Hammond net worth is estimated to be $1.5 million. Hammond was born on February 5, 1979, in Birmingham, England. Her father is Nevisian and her mother is Guyanese. Before she became famous she was a […]