Everything is done online or through digital media in this era of digitalization. When it comes to small and large organizations, marketing and advertising are now highly preferred. Because of its effective tactics, email marketing has grown in popularity.
It entails distributing commercial and promotional messages to your target audience. So, if you want to grow your business, you’ll need to build an email list with active subscribers.
13 Best WordPress Email Marketing Plugins for 2022
Have a look at the 13 best WordPress email marketing plugins for 2022:
It is a platform that offers a reliable email marketing tool full of advanced features. It is the perfect plugin to be used for professional email services.
- Facilitates the creation of well-designed emails through drag and drop editor
- Email templates for goal-based marketing are available in the free version
- Allows personalizing content, CTAs, list memberships, attachments, etc.
- Performs optimization of various email campaigns through analytics
- The free version allows access to CRM and all sales tools for essential operations
- Suitable for any kind of business with great flexibility
- Easy to use and quite affordable
Convertkit helps you capture more subscribers and transform them into leads. You can easily place the lead capturing subscription on WordPress with the help of it.
- Drag and drop designer embeds data field of your choice on the subscription form easily
- Allows creation of a customized newsletter in a few minutes
- Helps in tracking rate of conversion on homepage dashboard
- Integrations with various eCommerce platforms
- Allows sending newsletters initially to around 1000 subscribers
- Automated and user-friendly
- Offer great tools to help you execute tasks more efficiently
It is one of the popular plugins that assist in converting one-time visitors to permanent subscribers through well-designed pop-ups and newsletters.
- Subscription forms are pre-designed to be chosen easily
- ROI can be checked from every Email Subscribers and Sales
- Facilitates with a Drag and Drop Builder
- The Lite version is available for free but the premium version costs $49 per month
- Highly responsive design and effective targeting tools
- Sumo List Builder helps in growing email lists quickly
- Easy to integrate and subscription can be triggered anytime
It is a very easy plugin that starts gathering emails and sending newsletters without any lengthy setup. You do not need to panic about sending emails to different groups as it automates the process smoothly.
- Contains a customizable widget or form to gather email addresses
- Helps you create newsletters through a responsive drag-and-drop technique
- Helps to configure plugins through a central status panel
- Messages for the different audiences can be sent simultaneously by proper categorization
- Provides many premium extensions for enhanced functionality
- Most effective plugin for targeted email campaigns
- Allows for the segmentation of your choice with no complexity
- Automation options are limited
MailChimp comes with extensive features for assisting you to write quality content for newsletters. You get a chance to generate Mailchimp lists for almost 2000 subscribers.
- Integrates nicely with key WordPress plugins
- Allows you to rapidly create attractive forms or integrate the plugin with an existing form
- Mailchimp’s user sync tool enables automated subscriber updates
- When a form is submitted, email alerts can be sent automatically
- Personalizes the email and sends it directly instead of using Mailchimp
- Each attempted sign-up generates a report
- Helps you to see which signup methods and pages are the most effective on your site
One of the smartest and most intuitive plugins that consist of a variety of marketing and sales tools.
- Helps you to either start from scratch or use a template to create your message
- Customizes the digital marketing content to fit your brand. After that, choose your recipient and send your message when it’s convenient for you
- Helps you plan ahead of time and send emails to smaller sections of your subscribers
- Facilitates you to choose parameters based on gender, geography, purchase history, and other factors. Then, send personalized emails to the people you wish to contact
- Custom subscription forms may be built and displayed in posts, pages, and sidebars
- The dashboard provides real-time data and insights about the performance and deliverability of emails
Mailster is a famous WordPress email marketing plugin used by thousands of people. It facilitates an effective promotion of your website through newsletters and email.
- Drag and drop builder helps in creating mobile-ready campaigns
- Very polite and helpful customer service
- Self-contained WordPress plugin to manage everything from the dashboard
- Facilitates with mobile and retina ready designs
- Campaign builder that is simple to use and drag and drop
- Simple to use and interact with other WordPress plugins.
- Advanced analytics are of great use
- Contains an autoresponder that can be controlled by you
OptinMonster is well-known for its amazing services and lets you choose from a wide range of programs. It is integrated with the top website platforms and contact form plugins, so it will meet all of your demands after you try it out.
- Lead generation software increases the subscribers and email lists
- Facilitates with over 65 ready-made templates to choose from
- Contains a robust targeting and segmentation engine
- A straightforward drag-and-drop builder
- Advanced and actionable analytics is an option.
- With ease, integrate with various websites and eCommerce platforms
9. Ninja Kick
Ninja Kick is a premium list-building WordPress email marketing plugin for your website.
- An opt-in form in a non-obtrusive pop-up attracts visitors to your site.
- This plugin is one of the best out there for taking care of all of your email marketing needs because it is compatible and easy to use.
- Layouts that are both responsive and appealing
- Google tracking incorporated
- Supports popular email marketing services like as MailChimp, Constant Contact, FreshMail, MailPoet, and others.
- Choose from a variety of pre-made form layouts
- Responsive and mobile-friendly designs
- Inbuilt advanced floating buttons
10. WP Subscribe
It’s a WordPress subscription plugin that you may customize and link to your subscription service. Running a successful blog necessitates having an email subscriber list.
- Works with popular email marketing platforms like Aweber, Mailchimp, GetResponse, and others.
- Allows you to modify the forms and popups with an endless number of colors to match your theme and brand style.
- Integration with all of the top SEO plugins for increased visitor exposure and more subscriber acquisition.
- Includes a built-in widget for displaying your subscription form in the sidebar.
- Allows you to choose from a variety of animation effects for the popup.
- There’s a disable option if you don’t want the popup or subscription box to appear on certain pages or articles.
- Provides a popup preview option for testing your popup before making it live.
11. Convert Pro
Because it’s one of Astra’s products, this plugin comes packaged with the theme. It has a lot of features that can help you turn your website visitors into leads, customers, and subscribers.
- Simple editor lets you can create a stunning popup and opt-in forms
- Simple drag-and-drop helps you customize it to fit your brand and design
- Allows you to use exit-intent technologies to keep leaving visitors on your site and get their attention
- A/B test functionality to develop and test different design variations
- Helps you analyze designs in detail and select the best ones for customers
MailOptin is a WordPress popup and form builder plugin that allows you to create forms such as user registration and subscriptions.
- Popups can be used to add forms, customized messaging, and call-to-actions to your website
- Provides sidebar widgets, notification bars, and various other advanced features
- Simplifies the process of sending email newsletters
- Automated emails can be sent to all of your registered users or a specified group of people
- Allows you to plan out your email campaigns ahead of time
- Contains beautiful and responsive email templates for your newsletters
- Has built-in analytics to help you make better decisions and improvements based on the data you collect.
Icegram offers Email Subscribers & Newsletters, a WordPress plugin for email marketing that is both simple and successful. As a fully-featured plugin, it meets the needs of everyone, whether you are a blogger, website owner, marketer, or developer.
- Facilitates with the option of sending welcome emails to new subscribers
- Send out automatic notifications to subscribers when new posts are published
- Additionally, an HTML editor can be used to create visually appealing broadcasts
- opportunity to transmit well-designed broadcasts to your subscribers
- Displays or sends 12 different sorts of messages
- Almost 120+ ready-to-use campaign templates included, including subscription forms, special offers, and more
- Keep the subscription box wherever on your site to easily gather leads
- The administrator can also receive email notifications regarding new user signups
- Allows you to give/restrict access to your subscribers for specific jobs using the access control feature
Email marketing is quite helpful to generate awareness about your brand at a faster pace. With the help of various WordPress plugins used for this purpose, you can accomplish the business goals.
Pearl Holland composes exceptionally well-crafted pieces of content. She is an exemplary essay writer for hire to assist various social campaigns with her thought-provoking content. Her passion for writing can be seen through the masterpieces she creates.
The Top 10 Best Free Android Retro Games of all time
Retro games are games that usually refer to 80’s and early 90’s games that have been endeared into the heart and souls of people growing up during that time period. Back when a certain Italian Plumber dominated the game market and names like Link, Sonic, and PAC Man was on the tips of every one’s tongue. The fact that these games can be played in the palm of your hand still astounds me – these games originally came out in the arcade, and required an entire large cabinet to house the electronics just to play this game.
Why play them at all? Retro games are still played because the people that grew up with them have fond memories of playing on a lazy Saturday or Sunday with their friends. It represented the dawn of the hand held game, the beginning of an age where you didn’t have to go spend a load of quarters at the arcade to have the most awesome fun.
Ping Pong –
The original game. Back on the Atari 2600, this bad boy of the simplistic game world was based on a simple concept – table tennis, or ping pong, but virtually. What a bold idea, right?
PAC Man –
Likely the most recognizable arcade name out there, PAC Man has come in various forms – Mrs. Pac Man, Baby Pac Man, and Professor Pac Man – but the original still stands strong and proud as the original classic that released in 1980.
Frogger – The dodge the cars –
And get to the other side of the road game (I wonder if this had anything to do with a chicken?) is back on Android with the Frogger ad supported version, or you can purchase the app for an ad free jumping experience.
Probably more spin offs from this than any other game, the Russian Computer Engineer who developed this has also gone on to create other works, including some Xbox titles, but none so influential as this puzzle masterpiece. With 20 Versions across multiple platforms, you can choose whatever you like, but we suggest Android free play.
Boulder Dash –
It came out the same year as Tetris, 1984, but not nearly as popular. Still, there have been 5 versions of this game since its original release date, and it seems that it will remain in our memory banks for at least a few more years to come.
We all remember the Nokia phone in the 90’s right? That all familiar ring tone? What about the game ‘Snake’ where you use the buttons of the phone to control the snake while it tries to get the stars, while avoiding hitting any walls. While it wasn’t completely high tech, few of these games rarely are.
Commander Genius aka Commander Keen –
This spawned a number of series (or episodes) that was favored by many in the 90’s, including episodes on the famous game boy, the earliest release of hand held gaming.
So let me get this straight, we want a hedgehog that runs really fast, collects coins, and spins around loops, and fights other animals. Sounds great! While I wouldn’t have wanted to be in that board meeting, I cannot deny the hours of fun this game will bring you. The challenges are still quite formidable, and the action is still fun.
Avid retro-gamers shouldn’t miss out on these 3 fabulous games in the LCD Retro Games Collection application that really capture the whole feels older games, back when graphics were simple and steering your character was a cakewalk. These games come in many titles, and will keep you entertained for hours so that you can relive your glory days as an 8 year old playing hand held games.
Space Invaders –
The classic battle to save earth from invaders from – well, space. You are armed with a laser cannon that you can move from left to right to shoot down the aliens, and go on to the next level. This was released in 1978, and still rocks today.
Overall, the best way to relive the good old days is to get a few of these free applications on your android phone – and spend an afternoon reminiscing.
Author Bio: Jason Phillips is the writer of this article. He provides his suggestion about the latest video games and technology through his articles. Even he has worked with a gaming site for Sniper Games 365 as an advisor.
Guest Blogging Do’s and Don’ts
In the world of Penguin, link building has become a sophisticated science. Getting links to your blog or website is harder than ever. One of the most effective ways to build solid and high quality links is through guest blogging. When done in moderation, blogging as a guest could provide a number of advantages, particularly in terms of the links you will be able to generate. However, overdoing it could make it counterproductive than getting the results you are looking for.
Yet, writing too many guest blog posts is just one of the mistakes you can make. There are many other guest blogging dos and don’ts you have to be wary of if you are to make the most of it. The interesting thing is that there are many bloggers and marketers who don’t yet gauge the importance of guest posts. In the current year, the happening trend in online marketing is content marketing. Guest blogging is one of the best ways in which you can get your content published and read by your target audience.
This is why you need to pay special attention to the choices you make when deciding to become a guest blogger. The key is to select the best possible blog or website and there are a number of criteria that can help you do so. At the same time, you have to make sure your choice of blog doesn’t end up hurting your own blog. So, without further ado, here are the dos and don’ts of guest blogging.
Dos of Guest Blogging
The first thing you need to consider when deciding to write a guest blog is the website it will be published on. There are several factors that make a website or blog a perfect fit for the type of content you want to share with the world. Here are some of the most important dos of guest blogging.
Theme of the Website
Relevance is crucial to success in online marketing today. Google pays a lot of attention to relevance and it is the name of the game as things stand. Your choice of blog has to depend on its relevance to what your website is about. This is important in terms of link building as well. A link will only be considered valid and high quality if it emerges from a website similar in theme to yours. Of course, you can be flexible regarding the theme and even subtle similarities work. This also ensures some level of reader overlap, meaning more people get to read what you post.
Ranking is also a crucial thing you need to consider when selecting a platform for a guest blog post. The two things you need to keep at the forefront are the Domain Authority and PageRank. A high score on both is imperative for a website to be considered worthy of guest posting. Otherwise, keep looking.
You should make sure the website you are posting your content on has a large reader base. Otherwise, there is no use for you to make the effort. If your content is not going to get more people to read your content and visit your website, the endeavor is worthless. You can do this by checking the number of subscribers and also the social media activity of the blog. This way you have a clear idea of the number of readers you can expect to gain.
Frequency of Posting
Will the blog allow you to post regularly and how frequently do they expect new posts? These are important considerations. You need to know if you have enough time to keep coming up with quality content for your guest blog posts. Don’t take on a responsibility that make become very difficult to fulfill in the long run. This will only divert your attention from your own content marketing efforts.
Number of Guest Posters
This one is not commonly cited as an important tip for guest blogging but it could work to your advantage. You would benefit more from contributing to a website that has few guest bloggers. This is because your competitors will have a smaller chance of getting a link from that website. Also, it will be more lucrative.
Top 10 Blogs
Perhaps the biggest DO is that you should try your luck getting your post on one of the top 10 blogs on the web related to your niche. If you can manage to do so, you will be able to gain the maximum exposure and benefits from guest blogging. Else, you would have to work harder.
These are the dos of guest blogging you need to keep in mind. As you can see, they will enable you to select the best possible blog for posting. That is exactly what you need to do to get started off on the right foot with regards to becoming a guest blogger. It is time to look at the don’ts now.
Don’ts of Guest Blogging
Compared to the dos, the don’ts are relatively fewer. However, they can cause the downfall of your blog so make sure you pay due important to them and try to avoid them as much as possible.
Free for All Blogs
There are many blogs online that accept content from anyone and everyone. They are simply looking to boost their content offering so there is no benefit for you of posting on them. You need to find blogs that are relevant to your own blog.
A blog that has a lot of ads is a strict no-no when it comes to guest blog posts. The intent is clear; they just want to make money.
Web Design and User Experience
Perhaps the most obvious don’t of guest blogging is that you should stay clear of blogs that are designed poorly and offer substandard user experience. Not many people will consider spending time on such a blog.
Simply avoid any website or blog that has been penalized in the past for any reason, especially low value links.
Blogs holding back their contact information are shady to say the least and should be avoided completely.
Social Media Presence
Blogs that lack a solid social media presence or have a low number of subscribers aren’t what you should be looking for to publish a guest blog post.
In addition to the don’ts mentioned here, you should also shun blogs that have a low PageRank and Domain Authority.
Keep in mind that these dos and don’ts are just the tip of iceberg. There are many other things you need to learn about guest blogging in order to become an expert. However, these will help you get started off perfectly. Best of luck!
Roman Viliavin, vice CEO at Promodo SEO Company.
Unconventional Thinker and candidate master of chess. Roman has been working in the field of search engine optimization since 2005 and is the moving spirit of the company. Participant and speaker of all major events in SEO business. Roman has successfully completed dozens of projects and gladly shares his experience with SEO community via articles and various online and offline publications. Follow Roman on Twitter and Facebook.
Four Tips For Beginner Website Designers
Web design is a skill that many people claim to have, but few actually know how to do well. Web design is one of those fields where someone could easily teach it to themselves, or learn in a classroom setting. Even though it’s possible for people to teach themselves web design, most businesses and companies will hire a web design company or a freelance designer to handle building and designing their website. When you’re working with your design clients, be sure to keep these tips in mind.
Keep It Simple
Nothing makes a website run slower or look tackier than putting in a variety of different design elements. In the ’90s when people were first starting to explore the web, web designers would put as many different themes and elements in their websites as possible. There would be different frames on each page, moving gifs in nearly every corner, and there would be a different eye-catching background image for each page. When you’re designing a website, pick one central theme or element to design your website around. When you’re finished the entire site will look well planned out and put together, and not like a design nightmare.
Value A Well Done Website Over 100% Customer Input
When you’re designing a website you’re going to hear a lot of suggestions from the client, and not all of them are going to be good. When you’re working in web design, you’re going to have to deal with clients that want you to add elements that won’t mesh well with the overall design. Some web designers adopt an attitude that the customer is always right, and they’ll give their customers everything they ask for whether it’s a good idea or not. These clients may be happy with their website in the beginning, but once complaints from their customers and employees start to come in they’ll blame you for their shoddy website. As a web designer making a good and functional website should be your top priority. Never be afraid to tell a client that their ideas may not be the best for overall website design, but also be prepared to offer good design alternatives.
Don’t Ignore Mobile and Tablet Users
When you’re working on a law firm website design, making a separate page for mobile users may seem like it should be the last thing on your mind. A few years ago making a mobile version of a website was on the bottom of every web designer’s priority list, but today it’s essential for websites to have a mobile or tablet function for their users. Today people are used to seeing mobile-friendly alternatives to regular websites, and if they can’t easily access and navigate a website on their smartphone or tablet they’ll bounce from your website.
Talk About SEO Tools
When you’re client first talks to you about their ideas for their new website some more web-savvy clients may mention SEO, but there will be some clients who won’t have a clue about what SEO is. When you’re meeting with your client be sure to ask them if they want SEO tools. Some clients may not know what SEO tools are, but they will want a way to monitor their website’s traffic. Some may even assume that there is a way to automatically monitor web traffic without having to use SEO tools. If you bring up SEO tools when you first meet with your client you’ll be able to explain what they are and ensure that there won’t be any confusion down the line.
Mike has extensive experience in designing websites and knows all of the tools and essentials to create a successful and functional website.
Random Search Terms
How to: Add a contact me via Skype™ button
This little trick is really simple and easy. All you need to do is plug this line of code anywhere...
This powerful plugin is a must-have for WordPress users. With WP-DBManager you can manage your WordPress database and allows you...
Hello, welcome to a new WordPress community site. Join the ever growing and oh so popular WP Cult. Here we...
Top Membership plugins
Membership plugins/scripts for WordPress paid and free we will review them here today. Ultimate Membership Pro Ultimate Membership Pro is...
powered by WassUp
Recent Posts: Fully Net Worth . com
Teejayx6 is an emerging American rapper who has recently become a viral sensation for his scam-based songs about identity theft and credit card fraud. The song that was a big success and conveyed this message was called “Dark Web”. As of 2019, Teejayx6 net worth is estimated to be $250,000. He has never revealed his […]
Jade Cline is a TV personality who is best known for being a part of different MTV shows including “Teen Mom” and the “Young and Pregnant”. She replaced Jenelle Evans in the second half of Season 9 of Teen Mom 2. As of 2019, Jade Cline net worth is estimated to be $150,000. Jade was […]
Jimmy Hoffa was an American labor union leader. He served as the President of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters union from 1957 to 1971. Jimmy Hoffa net worth at the time of his death is estimated to be $13 million. Hoffa was born on February 14, 1913, in Brazil, Indiana to John and Viola Hoffa. […]
Tips & Tricks1 month ago
WordPress Security Hacks
Pages6 months ago
Write For Us – Guest Post
Tips & Tricks1 week ago
How to: show/hide a widget in WordPress with jQuery
News3 months ago
How to: Show/Hide any div box with jQuery in WordPress
Plugins1 day ago
Top Membership plugins
Tips & Tricks2 months ago
Remove spaces when echoing the_title
Tips & Tricks4 months ago
Limit the characters that display on the_title
Tips & Tricks3 months ago
Remove the title attribute using jQuery